This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Live Annoyance

So I have an Xbox 360 at present and one of the primary uses I have for it at the moment is watching videos. I stream Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll, WWE, YouTube, and Xbox Video through it when I'm fooling around on my computer at night.

For the last few months, however, every time I launch one of these apps, it logs my profile out of my Xbox. I then have to re-sign-in in order for the apps to launch properly and let me access my queues. If I close out of the app, it signs me out again.

At first I thought it was down to my having more than one profile on my Xbox. (One for my main gamertag, one for an offline gamertag if I want to re-get some achievements, just for the lulz.) Since I hadn't used the offline gamertag in years, I went ahead and deleted it, in the hopes that it would stop the sign-off problem. It did not.

I've checked all the settings I can find, but the problem keeps happening, and it's starting to annoy me again.

Any thoughts?
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Don't take this the wrong way please...

I really suggest you google tech issues online. This was the top link on the page when I googled it. Most of the time, if there is a tech problem, others have already experienced the issue and typing it into a search engine will give you the solution so you don't need to ask on forum. The following is directly from xbox.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...8/3673829.aspx

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
      Don't take this the wrong way please...

I really suggest you google tech issues online.
      I really am being an idiot. Thanks, Moirae. I'll give this a try when I get home.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

lol. No problem. Happens to me all the time. I hope that helps.

Comment

For the record I never owned any sort of Xbox (I do own every Nintendo console except the two current ones (waiting for the first price drop and a way to play 3DS on the TV respectively), Genesis with a Master System adapter plus Sega CD, and a slim PS2 (I might get a PS3 once it gets to less than $125-$150 or so) though the Xbox Live Arcade does sound tempting. Too bad Xbox Live support was retired for the original Xbox in 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X