This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect timing

With the whole rapture thing that was supposed to happen at 6 on May 21, one of my new favorite ironic moments happened at work.

Just a minute or so from 6 the song then begins to play over the PA is "It Ends Tonight" by the All American Rejects. From what a CW said most of the CWs working began to laugh along withe the customers who got what happened.

My favourite moment was with the newsreader (can't remember which channel) who had just been talking about it, as the music played at the end of the broadcast there was a sudden whoosh and flash of light and then there was his chair, with his clothes exactly where he had been sitting and this sparkling light all around them.....
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Two videos going around on FB were It's The End of the World as We Know it And I Feel Fine by REM and Rapture by Blondie
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X