Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't fking accuse me of sh&t I didn't do! (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't fking accuse me of sh&t I didn't do! (language)

Ok today at work I was putting go backs away. When I had this "lovely" little encounter. CVL: Corporate Vendor Lady. K:Kitty

K: *putting go backs away before next rush of customers*
    CVS: Are you putting away go backs?
    K: uh.. Yeah..
    CVS: well the toy rack had toys that didnt belong there. As wel as well as other items on various aisles.
    K: well it wasn't me. I put stuff where it belongs.
    CVS: well YOU are the only one here. I get in trouble when YOU don't put the toys back on the wrack properly. I get in trouble from corporate. So make sure YOU put items back where they belong.
    K: I'll let OTHERS know.
    CVS: ...Ok......(didn't look happy at my statement)

I don't know why the fuck she came at me sideways like that. If you are going to fucking accuse someone of something then make sure you got some dammed proof to back it up! If not then get the hell off my ass and let me do my fucking job!
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

There, there. I feel for you.

My team at work seems to have this really bad habbit of constantly accusing people of things they didn't do. There is often even a papertrail with no evidence of that person even touching it, yet they get yelled at anyway.

And I love the "Well, I get in trouble if YOU do this wrong!".....well, first of all, I'm not doing it wrong, second of all, if people harrass you that much over stuff YOU didn't do or aren't responsible for, you need to go to the boss or someone who can do something about it.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Let's see..... you mess up the display, she gets in trouble. Ergo, pissing you off is the obvious way to ensure... what? Idiot X 2.
      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth Kitten in the box View Post
        CVS: well YOU are the only one here. I get in trouble when YOU don't put the toys back on the wrack properly. I get in trouble from corporate. So make sure YOU put items back where they belong.
        Here, let me translate this for you:
        CVS: I didn't do my job and got caught and chewed out for it, and since you're the only person I can spot doing a job that could possibly have any impact on me screwing around, I'm going to act like I did everything I was supposed to and it was really you that was to blame because I can't possibly be expected to shoulder any sort of personal responsibility 'cause I'm a special fucking snowflake.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Here, let me translate this for you:
          CVS: I didn't do my job and got caught and chewed out for it, and since you're the only person I can spot doing a job that could possibly have any impact on me screwing around, I'm going to act like I did everything I was supposed to and it was really you that was to blame because I can't possibly be expected to shoulder any sort of personal responsibility 'cause I'm a special fucking snowflake.

^-.-^
          *blows whistle* Causing a rule number 1 violation penalty, 15 yards...1st down. (Yes, I am in one of my weird moods..)
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
          X