Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what time it is!! (Yeah, I had to go shopping again today...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah can I steal that for a signature..well a slight change. "I'm not fat, there is just a lot more sexy to me then most people."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

At least two or three times recently, the cashier at WalMart has given me grief about the reusable bags not being from their store. I hate shopping at VodeMart and it's only because the next closest alternative is 10+ min out of my way each direction rather than literally on my way.

Next time they give me grief, I'll tell them fine, triple bag everything in plastic bags and only 3 items per bag. I'll use the bags for kitty litter and you guys eat the cost. Don't like it? Shut your mouth about what bags I chose to use.

It also annoys me at the grocery store when I'm in the self-checkout and they come to bag my stuff. Yeah, it's nice. But NOT when they put the boxed pasta and canned items in the insulated bag and all of the frozen/refrigerated in a regular bag. I mean, wtf? Don't get me started on the meat in the same bag as produce without even being put inside a plastic bag first. I don't like raw meat juices on my lettuce, thanks. Ugh.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        I've been walking more to the store and back, when it's warm enough. Mainly because the driving has gotten insane around here since Thanksgiving.
        I'd expect the road situation to ease up after Thanksgiving. After all, a lot of turkeys wound up on dinner tables, so you wouldn't expect to find them still on the road.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yay! Someone wants me for a siggy!
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

About the reusable bags: Yes, I'm a user, and I always try to make a point of bringing bags into store A that I bought from store B. I've had a clerk try to charge me for a couple of bags that I had for more than a year, once...
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              I'd expect the road situation to ease up after Thanksgiving. After all, a lot of turkeys wound up on dinner tables, so you wouldn't expect to find them still on the road.
              Not enough of them. We're not a big turkey eating part of the country.

I was walking again today (kinda had to, my poor little girl is in the shop getting her transmission and gasket cover replaced) and oh, my! There wasn't any one glaring moment of stupidity, just a general, overall sheen of it. Surprisingly, I almost got run over only once.

Then you get in the stores and everyone's just completely oblivious to the fact that they're not the only ones in there!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
                At least two or three times recently, the cashier at WalMart has given me grief about the reusable bags not being from their store.
                If some store wants me to use their reuseable bags, they can provide them at no cost. Otherwise, it's going to be the reuseable bags I already have.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  Parking Lot, Part Deux
                  So, I exit the store, and get approached by chocolate boy’s mother. Not chocolate boy.

CBM: Hey, would you like to support my son? Buy some chocolates?
                  Me: <With a cheerful smile> Nope, not interested, sorry!
                  CBM: But they’re only $1 apiece!
                  Me: <still grinning cheerfully> Nope! Sorry. Guess I’m one of those fatter people that don’t fit the stereotype!
                  CBM:
                  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
                  I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I've never been hassled about which reusable bags I use. And sometimes they're bags I've made myself. I feel left out.

Comment

Working...
                    X