This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    Just a thought. Morning sickness is due to whacked-out hormones. Your nausea happens once a month - it might be due to whacked-out hormones as well. Does it always happen at the same time in your cycle?
    Quoth zombiequeen View Post
    I think so, it does work out a week before I normally start my period, it makes sense.
    You, too, huh? For about a year, I was calling in sick every single month, and it took me that long to figure out that every time, it was a week before I started my period. Once I figured that out, I only called in when it was really bad, and then, only for the morning.

Thankfully, whatever caused it, has stopped causing it, and I don't have to worry about feeling like death warmed over one morning every month.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I really want a milkshake, but I'm lactose intolerant so that would make it worse.
      Aren't there places that make yogurt shakes?

Comment

I'm not pleased either, but she's in the mindset that we need a job so badly hubby needs to take what he can get. Unfortunately, it was third shift, and he would be working for two weeks, first week unpaid training. Then he'd be laid off again, and it's just not worth it.
        My husband was in that mindset about me back in 2007-9. It led to me having a string of temp jobs. Some of them were okay, a few even mildly likeable, but an awful lot of them were horrible, terrible jobs (painful tasks, filthy conditions, bullying bosses and coworkers, etc.). A horrible job is worse than no job at all. Unless you are literally one paycheck away from eviction, I'd suggest he keeps looking until he finds a decent job, not just settle for a crap job.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

If I recall correctly, zombiequeen and her hubby/man are living with her mother. Who is, apparently, not the ... uh... kindest of souls. Rather abrasive, no offense meant zombiequeen.
          Point is, the sooner they are out of zSenior's hair, the better. Which means rent money. Heck, they may be paying now.
          But you do have a point, Xcashier.
          Bleh.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Man, screw those old ladies! I hate that! If someone EVER put on hand on my stomach they'd get a stub back! That is unacceptable to EVER do that! People always ask me if I am pregnant too. My stomach has always poofed outward--I don't have the wrap around tummy like my man does. And I get asked that ALL The time.

That makes me sooo mad! How dare they! They touch you and then call YOU a liar?? What in the hell makes people think they can just go up and touch someone else?

Comment

So...this sunday at sunday school I mentioned that I craved sausage (first sign my period is about to hit) and all of a sudden...the whole other side of the room starts muttering...like about how that's an uncommon pregnancy craving, wow I've gotten fat, oh dear I must be having a baby, etc. Fortunately, my teacher said "Oh hey, zombiequeen is ALWAYS craving sausage, so it's not a pregnancy craving. If it were something she hated...like pickles or bologna, then sure. However, I know her and her husband...and their plans...so NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!" I about cried still...but it was nice of her to stand up to them because they weren't going to let me say anything.

And for my mum...well she's her normal self. Dad's even being stupid right now, telling my husband he needed to take the temp job, then because my brother is coming home tomorrow so they can work...it's soooo good you didn't take the temp job zombieking! You can work with me and derfdafur and we'll all profit! Hooray!

At least my parent's are sticking with their original deadline of New Years day 2012. We need to be out by then, or if we are still there...well it's going to be at least $1000 a month.

If I wasn't about to puke...the biddy would have been missing her entire arm to the shoulder. I have been really hands-off lately due to some people not taking a hint...and I'm taking it out on almost everyone. Hubby gets an exception because he's awesome...but the rest get growled at.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
              X