X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this explains everything

every ones nightmare
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IRB0sxw-YU
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Funny thing is I'm the upstairs neighbor but it's the people below me and the ones behind me making all the noise.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

When I was the upstairs neighbor, it was the wackjob next door who made all the odd noises.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

My favorite complaint ever from a downstairs neighbor was when they complained that I was "vacuuming too loud" in the middle of the afternoon. Apparently I was disturbing the toddlers' nap time. Granted, I could see how an upstairs neighbor vacuuming could disturb naps, but if they'd come to me and said "Hey, the twins nap around 1PM every day and stay asleep for about 90 minutes, is there any way you could avoid noisy housework during that time?" I'd have been more than willing to comply. As it was, I told the landlord that unless they could come up with some law that said I couldn't clean my apartment in the middle of the day, I had no interest in rearranging my schedule, and I would vacuum whenever I had the time after 6AM and before 10PM (the times in which there were noise ordinances.)
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

When we were the upstairs neighbors, we had overly sensitive neighbors. Anytime during the day that the kids thumped, we could hear a broom against the ceiling downstairs. They also complained to housing management that our kids were running around "at all hours of the night," when our kids went to bed at 7:30pm.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Those are my next door neighbors.

Go inside: Slam the storm door and then the inner door.
            Come back outside: Slam the inner door and then the storm door.
            Roll the garbage & recyling totes the entire length of the driveway.
            Then roll them back. Make sure they bump into something every 1.3 seconds.
            Do this every time you come outside, whether it's trash day or not.

Arrive in the car. Slam a car door at least twice for every occupant, them slam them again.
            Slam both house doors going in. Have both kids screaming the entire time, and both adults bickering and swearing. Drop as many F-bombs as possible.

Bang the toilet lid every time you use the bathroom. Do it twice per use if it's after midnight.

Arrive at 2:00 AM with both kids screaming and both adults yelling. Bang car doors & house doors.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Maybe I shouldn't complain about my neighbors.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
              X