Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay, did you draw that? That's really good.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Just curious, but who is the guy in the hat on the right page?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Just curious, but who is the guy in the hat on the right page?
        I believe that would be Lemmy Kilmister, the late singer of Motörhead.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

No wonder I didn't recognize him - never listened to Motorhead.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
            Robin Williams did too, at least to me. I have to remind myself sometimes that being famous doesn't grant immortality, at least not the kind fans like us would want.
            I agree, I thought the same of Leonard Nimoy...never thought that there would be a time he wouldn't be on this earth, though I knew deep down that could never be true in this life

Watching Wrath Of Khan sure as hell ain't happenin' anytime soon, I'll tell you that
            "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Jay, did you draw that? That's really good.
              No, found it online.

My artistic skills are practically nonexistent.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

John Denver & James Horner were two others that were severe blows

My mom & I had just seen John live in concert for the first & only time like literally 2 weeks before...My dad had heard the news on the way into work that morning & he told me he remembered 'oh hell, this day is going to shit already' (and that was at 4 in the friggin' morning)

I was still in HS at this time & pretty much the only memory I have of that morning was mom screaming from the living room & me praying that it was somehow a false I.D
                "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Working...
                X