This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My puppies!

Okay, so they aren't "puppies" per say. I just call all dogs of all ages puppies. I figured since the people here are all "OMG PICTURES PLLEASSSEE" about certain things (especially cute ones) I'd just put this down here and let people make their own decisions over the cuteness of my dogs. Haha.

First up. Daisy - who is actually my brother's dog but since he lives with my parents like I do, she's here too. I'm slowly stealing her from him.

Here's Ranger. He's our family dog. Big oaf.

Enjooooy.
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Cute!!!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

wubby wubby big oaf, I'd just sit next to him and belly rub and neck scritch!
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
        wubby wubby big oaf, I'd just sit next to him and belly rub and neck scritch!
        Ha! He'd love you forever. If you paused for even a moment he'd drop that huge head of his into your lap with the biggest eyes saying, "Why you stop? "
        It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Awwww love doggies...... *pats and cuddles them*
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Is it just me, or does Ranger look like he's been up to something?

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
              Is it just me, or does Ranger look like he's been up to something?
              Actually he always avoids direct eye contact. So if you crouch down to look at him, he'll either turn his head away or drop it down to look at the floor. So yeah, he often looks suspicious.

The one you really have to watch out for is Daisy. If she suddenly runs off out of the room, you can bet she just took something she shouldn't have and is going to hide with it.

Comment

Yay doggies!

Ranger looks like he's a big huggable teddy bear.

I think my Ozzfest would like playing with Daisy. She's about the right size for him.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                  Yay doggies!

Ranger looks like he's a big huggable teddy bear.
                  Oh, he is. He has the highest tolerance for "fucking around with" out of any dog I've seen. You can sit on him, lean on him, hug him tight and pull him around, push him around, pretty much everything and he'll just kind of sit there looking around or licking your face if it's in range.

Just don't wake him up when he's sleeping, he scares easily and he'll bark and snap (but won't ever actually get you. It's just a "OMG GET AWAY WAHT!?")

I think my Ozzfest would like playing with Daisy. She's about the right size for him.
                  Only if you don't mind hearing Daisy's nag. She really makes this weird kind of "Rawrararararaaagn.. rarwawrara.." when she's playing with other dogs. It's actually pretty funny. She's a Canaan - Israeli herding dog - so she barks sometimes when she's running after people and animals, trying to herd them.

Comment

Hmmm - we have a total of five cats in the house. I bet watching Daisy try to herd them would be hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                    X