Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Got yours today.
    And I got your cute card today.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• So, I am slightly confused, DGoddessChardonnay somehow sent her card to me without it getting post marked... short of driving cross country and dropping it in my box, I didn't think that was possible...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Sometimes the cards stick together going through machines, particularly when a large stack of identical items go through all at the same time. Your card likely just "piggy backed" through under somebody else's card.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          So, I am slightly confused, DGoddessChardonnay somehow sent her card to me without it getting post marked... short of driving cross country and dropping it in my box, I didn't think that was possible...
          And do you know for sure that she didn't...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

So, I am slightly confused, DGoddessChardonnay somehow sent her card to me without it getting post marked... short of driving cross country and dropping it in my box, I didn't think that was possible...
            Becks got my card that way one year. At the time she lived in NJ; I actually could have hand-delivered it if I really wanted to. (She was probably a hour or so away.)
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Writing my cards out now and should get them in the mail tomorrow. I just want to apologize in advance for the lack of glitter. I'll make up for it next year!
              I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• I didn't realize I'd be so sick this month. I should get them out in the next few days, but I don't know if that ruins the chances of our international members getting theirs on time.

Please forgive me, I still will get them out. I've just...taken a downturn I didn't plan on.

<3 you guys.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                  I didn't realize I'd be so sick this month. I should get them out in the next few days, but I don't know if that ruins the chances of our international members getting theirs on time.

Please forgive me, I still will get them out. I've just...taken a downturn I didn't plan on.

<3 you guys.

Tallies don't close until the end of January. Y'all have plenty of time!

Comment

• Quoth Trixie View Post
                    I just want to apologize in advance for the lack of glitter.
                    I won't hold that against you.
                    Last edited by taxguykarl; 12-11-2015, 03:57 PM.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Becks got my card that way one year. At the time she lived in NJ; I actually could have hand-delivered it if I really wanted to. (She was probably a hour or so away.)
                      RootedPheonix apparently lives within about a half hour walk of where I used to live, so we could have hand delivered to each other... of course, now if I were to hand deliver it would only because I'm visiting my inlaws.
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

RootedPheonix apparently lives within about a half hour walk of where I used to live, so we could have hand delivered to each other... of course, now if I were to hand deliver it would only because I'm visiting my inlaws.
                        I have these little hand-print stickers and the next year I stuck a whole bunch of them on her card. "Hand delivered" indeed!

Comment

• Today I got a card from Parking Witch and a very glittery tree from Ironclad Alibi.

Comment

• Sent all of mine on Wednesday. Got a stack sitting here I need to tally. Love y'all!

Comment

• My cat is hiding under the bed. Apparently she hates glitter.

Comment

• All of mine have gone out, and I've been very excited to see cards coming in every day. Thanks guys!!! Er, and girls!!
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X