Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I are signed up.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Announcement: Signups are now open for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event.

You have until November 01, 2015 to sign up. After that, you will be able
      to change your mind until November 08, 2015. We look forward to seeing you
      Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Just got signed up for this year.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

We are up to 13 14 (included mathnerd just below this post) from the following far-flung places:

10 11 USA
          1 South Africa
          2 Canada
          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-28-2015, 01:57 AM. Reason: moar peoples!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm in!

Random text for length requirement
            At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Just signed up. That is a fun part of the season.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I will be moving house at the end of next month.I may have to sign up,and then give you the new address in late October/early November when I have it...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  I will be moving house at the end of next month.I may have to sign up,and then give you the new address in late October/early November when I have it...
                  Hmm...you should be able to edit your address until the opt-out closes.

Comment

I just checked. I don't see any Edit option, unless it's something you have access to, BSE. Even as a Mod, there's nothing I can access from there.

Kit -- It's probably best to wait until later/until you move, if it'll be prior to the Opt-Out week.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      I just checked. I don't see any Edit option, unless it's something you have access to, BSE. Even as a Mod, there's nothing I can access from there.

Kit -- It's probably best to wait until later/until you move, if it'll be prior to the Opt-Out week.

When I go into the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange, I see an Update Address link right next to the Opt Out link. It only lets me update my address; so I assumed everyone had that option. Maybe I should check with Pedersen. (He's still around, right?)

Comment

Yeah. I have neither OptOut nor Edit.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Kabe and I are up for it again
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            Yeah. I have neither OptOut nor Edit.

Everyone should at least have opt out, obviously... Guess we'll see what Peds says.

That's the one downside of this system; I can't see into the background.

Comment

I just visited the main card List page. I clicked on "2015 Christmas Card Exchange" link. This is the first link of three on the first line. The page it leads to has an "Update Address" link and an "Opt-Out Of This List" link.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                I just visited the main card List page. I clicked on "2015 Christmas Card Exchange" link. This is the first link of three on the first line. The page it leads to has an "Update Address" link and an "Opt-Out Of This List" link.
                                Okay, good.

Confusion on my part because my bookmark was going to the second page.

Comment

Working...
                                X