X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laziest scam email ever.

Wow they're not even trying anymore, this is the entire email:
    You won $650,500.00 USD to claim Provide us with this details.
    Full Name:.....................
    Address:.......................
    Phone Number:..................
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

What? They don't want your SSN & bank account numbers too? As long as they're wishin', they might as well. And sadly, this will probably net them some mailing list fodder. "If it comes outta the computer, it must be true."

Comment

I get these on an almost daily basis. There's something about our work emails that just screams "SCAM ME!". I also get some people supposedly answering a dating ad.

Comment

I'm getting private e-mails telling me my Battlenet account has been compromised, and I need to click a link to log in to fix things. Forgive me, but I just don't think ShaniquaSoLovely@yahoo.com is an admin at Blizzard. It's even lazier because I don't have a Battlenet account.

Edit - That is not the e-mail address, just a bs one. Don't bother wreaking havoc upon Shaniqua, if in fact that address actually exists.

Comment

I get those. I figure they can use the info (if I were dim enough to provide it) to try to find more personal info to scam me with. I'm tempted to answer them this way:

Name: Gwendolyn Goffukurselff
          Address: [insert local FBI office address]
          Phone number: [insert phone # of govn't internet crime agency]
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X