X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your hitting refresh aren't you :P

but essientally yes.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ashyen takes a seat next to the halfling, looking at the others at the table. "I wonder who these people are, and how they know me" he thought to himself as he pulled the chair in.
      "Hello there! Fancy meeting such nice people in such a big town..."
      Filler message!
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        your hitting refresh aren't you :P

but essientally yes.

Nope, subscribed to this thread.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• The halfling smiles warmly looking at ashyen.

"oh you probably don't remember me....last time I saw you...you were smaller then me right now." (note: hes just shy of 4 feet tell)

he all but beams and looks over the lot of you.

"So...you want to step out of your father's shadow and make your own name, You want to find your mentor, and you...want to see the world...am I correct?"
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes, I wish to find Eagle Eye. He didn't seem like himself the last time I saw him so I'm afraid he might be under some kind of spell.
            I got filler! Yay! Yay! Yay! I got filler! I got filler! I got filler! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• pokes head in~ Is anyone going to keep going? I promise action will start soon I just want to make sure everyone is on board.

Comment

• I've been waiting - even checking here when I didn't get a notification...

(I was even going to bump it later today..)
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• My character doesn't have anything to really say...so...yeah. Plus it's been mainly draggar and I posting; what happened to everybody else?
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I entered the inn, started eatting dinner and then BAM it's morning and everyone has slept. So yea count me a little irked. I need a recap on where we are and what TIME it is please.

Comment

• I got my character sheet, I'm taking over for Plaidman, hope to make an in game post this afternoon.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi in the meanwhile, though.
                      "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• I'm just sitting at the table, eating with 2 elves, and a halfling who liked my music... That's all I know.
                        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• As I take my first steps into the Dire Rat, I instinctively hold my breath. I don't make it a habit to spend much time idling around as it is, especially in such questionable settings as this. Still, as far as orc establishments go, the Dire Rat is not nearly as vile as the name would suggest, and it's not as if I'm here for recreation anyway.

I approach the counter, careful not to bump into anyone or anything on my way. "Pardon me", I ask quietly of the woman behind it, "but have you seen or heard from Master Merlic? Or have you heard anything *about* him, at least?"

As I speak, I take a quick look around the room. There's a fair amount of people for this time of day, and I notice another elf sitting across the room, and a pure elf at that. He appears to be a fighter or ranger of some sort. His table seems crowded, but I quickly focus my attention back to the task at hand. I MUST find Master Merlic, and I have no time to waste.
                          First time attempting anything like this, so hopefully I don't look or sound like a dumbass.
                          "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

• The halfling turns in his seat quickly and stares openly at the young woman who was asking after merlic.

"pardon me...mis...is that you?!"

he practically leaps from his chair and shakes her hand rather firmly.

"My dear...I hardly recognized you...oh come now you MUST remember me?!"

(mintz: He does seem vaguely familiar, you've seen him come and visit with merlic on countless occasions, but have never met him formally).

Comment

• I'm assuming only "the halfling" (pseudonyms excluded) heard her ask for Merlic?

I look over to see what his excitement is all about.

(thinking to himself after noticing that she is a full elf)
                              Finally, another elf - not another mixed breed or dirty human.
                              Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• nono unless she says she was speaking quietly, anyone would of heard her.

Comment

Working...
                                X