Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

1 . Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2 . Border Collie: Just one . And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code .

3 . Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4 . Rottweiler: Make me .

5 . Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark .

6 . Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7 . German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation .

8 . Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture .

9 . Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

10 . Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark .

11 . Chihuahua : Yo quiero Taco Bulb . Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb . "

12 . Greyhound: It isn't moving . Who cares?

13 . Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle . . .

14 . Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it . By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry . . .
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Ooh, I have to add my doggie.

15. Corgi: I can't reach the damn lightbulb, but I will be happy to LOUDLY protect you from it until the Border Collie arrives!

And my friend's dog:

16. Mastiff: I see through your clever ruse- you are just trying to trick me into getting off the couch!
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

a cat would say..."look at those idiots!"...lol.

Comment

17: Pug: I'll just weave dangerously through my master's legs in figure eights until they finish and sit down again.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Tibetan Spaniel: I'll just bend over and you'll be able to see from the sun shining out my ass.

Comment

18: Beagle: I'll pretend to be sleeping on the couch while I wait until you decide to change the light bulb yourself. Then, while you are changing the light bulb, I'll go into the bag and eat the fast food you stuck in there to save bag space.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

18: Beagle- Well, I could, but that'd require waking up, and moving......

Comment

Actually, a cat would say, "I don't care. All I want to know is; when can I expect light?"

Comment

19. Britany Spaniel: I'll get to it as soon as I'm finished eating the broken one...and this pinecone...and that bicycle seat...and hey, I see somebody left some month-old beans in the compost...

...that might have just been my Britany...
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

2 . Border Collie: Just one . And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code .
                    EDIT:

MEmememememememememe. I'llchangeitandthenI'llreplaceallthewiringandthenI 'llcheckontheneigbor'sbulbsandwiring
                    andthenI'llcomebackhereforaquickGoodBoy!andthenI'l ldoaperimetercheckincaseanyof
                    theexteriorlightsmayhavegoneoutandthen..........

gotta love 'em!

Comment

Afghan: I can't see anything anyway.
                      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Old Engllish Sheep Dog: We'll just use luminous paint.
                        ludo ergo sum

Comment

My Dachschund: Oooh! Lightbulb! Can I chew on it? I keep crashing into things, but I'm going to keep running around anyway. Hey, you can't see me, can you? That means I can poo on the floor!

My Mini-Rex (bunny): WHERE DID YOU GO? PET ME! LOVE ME! YOU WILL OBEY!

My Chinchilla: I can bounce right up there and get that for you. But first, I'm going to hide under the bed completely motionless until you try to retrieve me. Then I'll be off like a rocket, just watch!
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

My cats: Lightbulb, schmightbulb. You know where I am, come over here and pet me already!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The 13 rats: CAN WE STASH THE OLD BULB PLEASE PLEASE?!!
                              My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Working...
                              X