Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct. Good sleuthing. I do use the same name on all the forums I'm on. Things on there start in fracking and get worse, I wanted to say more then I can on here.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      Wow, the post was about an actual UZI, I did not see that coming.
      Uhmm, *fidgeting, fidgeting* Dang nabbit I can not take it.

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      Wow, the post was about an actual UZI, I did NAZI that coming.
      Ahh, that is better. I swear, it would be a crime not to fix that obvious of a pun. Carry on.

You have one of my dream jobs, that I can never get because of low population density here.

We have an outdoor range ran by a local black-powder club. It is not staffed, but only cost $25/year to join. A bit short for my liking, but then I always had a heart for long-range sniper rifles.

Of course, I have low tolerance for people who do not respect their weapon. On the positive side, it sounds like your company also has a low tolerance for those type of people too.
      Last edited by EricKei; 11-09-2015, 10:51 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
        Wow, the post was about an actual UZI, I did NAZI that coming.
        Ahh, that is better. I swear, it would be a crime not to fix that obvious of a pun. Carry on.
        For a Israeli made gun?
        I Haifa to correct you.
        Can you sea how dead that joke is?
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
          Can you sea how dead that joke is?
          Can't Jew?

... to next year in Jerusalem ...

If they're that antsy, they need a tank of Just Coffee to calm their nerves. A Mere Kava...
          Last edited by EricKei; 11-09-2015, 10:52 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'll just pass over that reply so we don't get into a 3 day pun war.
            AkaiKitsune

Comment

... 3 day pun war.
              Six Days!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Oh that's rule #2 here. She did ok. I only had to warn him once.

On the plus side my 1st customers was a b-day party, a group of 8 women. None of them did it before so it was a bucket list thing, all listened and took inst like champs.
                Couple even shot a Desert Eagle .44mag the Bday girl was Annie Oakley with it.
                Real giggly but in a real good way and left a real nice tip to boot.
                Eh, handled one, the grip is too large for my hand so I wouldn't shoot it. I seriously prefer my Sauer 38H - fits like a <tee hee> glove. Safety is exactly where my thumb can reach it in perfect comfort - don't want or need custom grips [Robs favorite is a Dan Wesson .44 with Pachmyer grips. I really don't like the behemoth. He likes it.]
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Six Days!
                  ya got me

I got a Dan Wesson 15 in .357 and love it.
                  Those large Eagles are just not practical.
                  AkaiKitsune

Comment

I got a Dan Wesson 15 in .357 and love it.
                    Those large Eagles are just not practical.
                    I overheard a great example of the above in an Alaskan gunshop. Someone was asking about buying a Desert Eagle to protect themselves against bears while out in the bush. The employee he was talking to responded with "Sure, if your strategy is to shove the gun down its throat and choke it to death. I guaruntee that's the only way you're going to stop a bear with one."

Comment

This guy is no Burt.
                      AkaiKitsune

Comment

Isn't that the part where he goes, "I feel I was denied critical, need-to-know information.... [...] I...am completely out of ammo. ...that's never happened to me before..."
                        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

That's in #2. All were on last night.
                          AkaiKitsune

Comment

BROKE INTO THE WRONG REC ROOM DIDN'T YA!?
                            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

I got to thinking more. I have never been a fan of full-auto weapons. They always seem to be using too many rounds, when 3 or 4 is enough.

They are far to short term fun for the high cost of feeding them. Honestly, I much prefer the feel of an AR or (well made) AK as compared to an Uzi. Although, you mentioned it was Israeli made (I did not know that). Most Israeli made equipment is very good quality.
                              I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                                "Phased plasma rifle in forty-watt range."
                                Naw, if you're going to go for a directed energy weapon, you want at least a kilowatt.

Quoth SteeleDragon78 View Post
                                should have offered to let him fire a .577 trex, saying that it will give him all the "Man Points" he will need for a while. and if he can fire it and not lose the rifle, i will buy him an uzi myself
                                Better yet, a GAU-8A, or a 16" Naval Rifle.

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
                                Does he really want to, like, snuggle it or something? Because that's just weird.
                                Not as weird as you might think. After all, the M-16 has been referred to as "the infantryman's teddy bear".

Besides, without an Uzi, how is he supposed to eat pepperoni when he's in the land of Green and Gold?
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X