This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was unecessary...

I got told to fuck off tonight. Why? Because I informed the guy on the phone that my location of C-Store doesn't make pizza. At first he said "suuuuurrree..." like he didn't believe me. Then, after a few moments silence, he yelled at me to fuck off, and hung up. Wow...You know, I'm sorry my location doesn't make pizza. Yes, I know C-Store is notorious for pizza, and for good reason. It's delicious pizza. My location just doesn't make said pizza. Did that warrant your reaction? Absofuckinglutely not. Do you feel like more of a man now that you told off the "lowly C-Store clerk"? It damn well shouldn't. I hope your pizza arrives burnt and ice cold, and they refuse to replace it. You deserve it, after the way you treated me!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

That comment was unnecessary. When I had to drive from Ronceverte, WV, to Blacksburg, VA, I called a convenience store to ask if they had a car wash. I wasn't rude even after I had to repeat myself 3 times. I had to wash the mud off my car after driving down US 219 in the rain.

The conversation went as followed, ...

CC: Thank you for calling [convenience store]. How may I help you?
    Me: Hi, do you have a car wash?
    CC: Excuse me?
    Me: Do you have a car wash?
    CC: I having a hard time understanding you, sir.
    Me: Do you have a place I can wash my car?
    CC: No, sir, we don't.
    Me: Thank you anyway.

Thankfully, the manager at the hotel I was staying was able to tell me where I could wash my car.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

See, you know how to take 'no' as an answer. Some people, like my aforementioned SC, hear 'no' and think we've declared war on them. I'll never understand it, for the life of me! Good on you for being understanding, though!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
      X