This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pagan View Post
    The next person that pinches me had better be prepared to pull back a stump. Look at my eyes numbnuts, they're green! I wear green everyday whether I want to or not!
    I hear you on that!!! (Of course, with my luck, that'll be one of the days my eyes turn gray. )
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth I8DaCookie View Post
      As for not putting Guiness on special, I have been told that there is a bar somewhere in Philly that does $1 Guiness on Friday happy hour. I is jealous.
      'Cept I'm not really up to driving 2000 miles! Hell, I don't even want to drive 15 miles across town to O'Neills to get one!

Quoth morgana View Post
      Oh, gods, St. Patrick's Day and the amateur Irish.

I *AM* Irish. As in second cousins on both sides of the Troubles in Northern Ireland Irish.
      Same here. On my dad's side, it's from the O'Neil (Niall of the Nine Hostages and the Ulster Kings) that settled in Dalriada in the 12th century.

Several years ago, before we started researching my dad's side of the family, I didn't know that I had any Irish in me and thought it was all Scottish. I would get so offended when people would assume I was Irish because of my red hair and green eyes!

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      I hear you on that!!! (Of course, with my luck, that'll be one of the days my eyes turn gray. )
      Mine don't change color, but they're not the same shade of green. My right eye is darker. However, if I get pissed enough, my eyes will flash and believe me, that will back people right the hell up.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
      X