Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List of SC's I've had over the years (very long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TequilaSunrise View Post
    Am I the only one skeeved out about women trying on underwear?
    Hopefully they have those little protective liners that bathing suits have.
    Other than that I con only hope people would try them on over their own underwear.

I don't even get having to try on bras. I know my size and I take enough notice to things like lace that would show under clothing or straps that might be uncomfortable.

Heck, Victoria's Secret (though we're deprived of them here in Canada) even tells you how to fit yourself properly for a bra.

It's all on the website.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
      I've done a refund on tampons...
      Uh, what?
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
        Uh, what?
        They lacked strings!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          They lacked strings!
          Oh, thank god!!!
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth HellPuppi View Post
            1) Why didn't you just say so?- Newest job in which I sell underwear, at a place that is famous in the US for panties and lingerie catalogs.
            I used to work at one of the call centers. Believe me, they behave exactly the same way on the phones, if not worse. Oh, the stories I could tell.

Quoth rerant View Post
            I just want to say that it pains me that there are no locations of your current job ANYWHERE in Canada.
            You could order it out of the catalogue.
            http://www2.victoriassecret.com/coll...br=&rfnbr=3277

Quoth rerant View Post
            Hopefully they have those little protective liners that bathing suits have.
            Those are a great idea....until you think about it. Unless the strips get changed every single time some one has tried them on, it's not helping anything.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
              I don't even get having to try on bras. I know my size and I take enough notice to things like lace that would show under clothing or straps that might be uncomfortable.
              I have, currently in my possession, six separate bras that all claim to be the same size. Ha! In their dreams!

Two of them fit just right. Three of them tend to be a bit loose around the sides, and one of them is too snug to be worn for more than a couple of hours.

And one of the ones that fits just right creaks.

Trust me, not all bras are created equal, not all companies seem to be using the same definition of "inch", and not all styles/cuts fit the same way.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Trust me, not all bras are created equal, not all companies seem to be using the same definition of "inch", and not all styles/cuts fit the same way.
                I've never had to try on a bra, ever. Never had a problem with the sizes, either.
                The only issue I've ever had is with the wires in strapless bras poking me. But that wasn't so much a size issue as it was shoddy craftsmanship.

Comment

/sigh there isn't a boutique that carries my cup size, and I gave up on wearing panties ages ago.

Commando baby!
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
                  X