This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    As for the dumbass that didn't "know" bleach would kill his goldfish...is he stupid? Has he TRIED breathing noxious substances lately???
    I think that was the original problem...
    Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
      At this point I snuck a look to see if he wrote Anglefish, because then i would know for sure he was a lost cause.
      Was it acute anglefish?

Seriously, some people should not have pets. Me, I can't keep a houseplant alive, so there is no way I'd take responsibility for an animal of any kind.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

Also, yes, that avatar is terrifying. But at the same time really familiar but I can't quite place it.....I feel like I should know. ><
        I think it's a very shopped muppet...
        Last edited by Ree; 03-06-2008, 10:38 AM. Reason: Editing quote
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Also, yes, that avatar is terrifying. But at the same time really familiar but I can't quite place it.....I feel like I should know. ><
          Juwl's said that it's a muppet-style puppet of one of the members of Abba.

It's not unattractive. It's actually rather nice-looking and well done, but still rather disturbing.

Then again, I've never really liked human-type puppets/marionettes. Those old tv shows for kids with the marionettes? I'd never watch them because they just looked too freaky to me.

^-.-^
          Last edited by Ree; 03-06-2008, 06:12 PM. Reason: Edited quote
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
            Me, I can't keep a houseplant alive, so there is no way I'd take responsibility for an animal of any kind.
            See, now I don't have any problem keeping pets alive, but all my plants die *cry* (I had my last cat for 10 years, and she was 4 when I got her... I've had my current cat since April 2006). I usually can't keep a plant more than a week
            Last edited by Ree; 03-06-2008, 06:25 PM.
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Wait.... Fish aren't live animals?

Seriously though good post, I laughed.

And bravo for not selling dogs, cats, etc. (I'll stop before I get sent to Fratching)

Comment

nevermind. draftermatt already noticed the same thing.
                Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

that avatar is terrifying. But at the same time really familiar but I can't quite place it.....I feel like I should know. ><
                  I had the same problem, and I put it down to this; It's the female version of that burger king ytmnd fad guy.
                  Last edited by Ree; 03-06-2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: Editing quote

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                    (I had my last cat for 10 years, and she was 4 when I got her... I've had my current cat since April 2006). I usually can't keep a plant more than a week

maybe the two are related
                    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                      maybe the two are related
                      It's possible.

I've had cats pretty much my entire life, but can't keep a plant alive that isn't a cactus for more than a month.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        Juwl's said that it's a muppet-style puppet of one of the members of Abba.
                        Once again, if you want to know where it came from, do a video google of the phrase, "Abba muppets". More than likely the first hit'll be the video I got it from. And just to keep my avatar from becoming such a huge debate, I think I'll go change it right now, since I have one in storage.
                        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Oh no! Bring back Agnetha!
                          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                            Oh no! Bring back Agnetha!
                            Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Story of my life. Agnetha may return someday when I'm in a bizarre mood. Hell, I have all my avatars I've ever used on here hidden away on my comp somewhere.
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              It's possible.

I've had cats pretty much my entire life, but can't keep a plant alive that isn't a cactus for more than a month.

^-.-^
                              I can beat that; I killed a cactus once that someone gave me for a present. I forgot to water it, and it eventually shrivelled up and died. XD You are actually meant to water cacti sometimes, not never.
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                                You are actually meant to water cacti sometimes, not never.
                                I can beat that. I had a cactus on my desk back when I worked for CW, and I watered it once a week. Apparently, that is too often for a cactus, as it died.
                                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                                X