Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She didn't have my address - only my phone number - the rest of the information on the form was all hers (her name, her address) at least I hope that those were hers lol.
    You want it when? Yeah, Good luck with that!

Comment

Talk about a major set of brass balls, I'd be furious!

Comment

Heh. I had a similar thing happen. Somebody gave out my number without my permission and the callers expected I'd just take down and hand over the messages.

I actually took the messages and when the slimebag asked me for them I told him my fee was $50 per message, paid up front. In cash. Did he still want the messages?

No. No he did not.
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

well, not only was that lady a major pain in the ass, I'm pretty sure that what she did IS illegal. You could very easily have sued her for that. I would want to hit her too, but the mere thought of taking away the majority of her money would also be very gratifying.
          We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

The nerve of some people is just unbelievable. Well here's hoping that one day she'll get what is coming to her (i.e. a broken nose )
            Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Quoth d962831 View Post
              well, not only was that lady a major pain in the ass, I'm pretty sure that what she did IS illegal. You could very easily have sued her for that.
              I was wondering about that. Don't know the legal term, but surely what she did is illegal? If the boss knew about the stunt FW pulled, he might've helped you set up a sting operation with the police and nailed her hide to the wall!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

yeah, I'm not sure of the term, but I am pretty sure that using someone else information as your own, and knowingly doing so is a crime that not only gets you a hefty fine from the Feds, it also opens you up to a massive lawsuit for invasion of privacy and in some cases identity theft. It's a big no-no, especially since you pointed it out to her and she still did it. I probably would have done what Dips did and if she asked for the message, charged her alot for it and then go on to explain the crime and why paying the charge would be much cheaper than you going to the police.
                We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

Why are so many ppl such f*cking idiots?? Talk about a lame a**.
                  The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth ShetenshiSenshi View Post
                    "Hello, thank you for calling Joe's Discount Coroner Emporium. Our hours are from 9am to 5pm. Be sure to ask for our special family discount, and as always, you stab em, we slab em.
                    Along those lines:

"Hi, thanks for calling FW's Road Kill Cafe. You kill 'em, we grill 'em!"
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

"Thank you for calling Mrs. Lovett's Meat Pies, is this order for pick up or delivery?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist
                      "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

off topic... "It'll be pickup please. I need to stop at the barber's first..."

It sounds a lot like identity theft, though not exactly.

but all i can say about her is... Cheap ass bitch. if she's that hard up for a phone number she should get one of those cheap tracphones - i mean hell you can get one for like 19 bucks if you catch a good sale. if she's got the money to buy kinko's supplies all the time then she can afford a cheap prepaid phone.

and another option for answering the phone...
                        "No, I'm sorry FW was picked up for prostitution the other day. I'm not sure when she'll be getting out of jail."

(or go for the jugular and say that CPS had her arrested. very cruel but... hey)

Comment

Very cruel, and were it to get back to her, she could sue for slander, defamation of character, etc.

Comment

I was always fond of 'Mike's Mortuary. You kill 'em, we chill 'em.' or 'you tag 'em, we bag 'em.'.

Comment

Quoth cool2batroll View Post
                              She didn't have my address - only my phone number - the rest of the information on the form was all hers (her name, her address) at least I hope that those were hers lol.

My bad, sorry about that.
                              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I would've taken the messages professionally and then asked her how much she was going to pay me for them. If she said too little, I would've used one of the demo shredders on the sales floor in front of her. The good cross-cut kind.
                                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
                                X