Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't it amazing what millennials can do ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't it amazing what millennials can do ...

... and the cashier in this case isn't even a millennial (I myself am not sure where the cutoff is, but she seemed to be).

A coworker and I were discussing the upcoming Christmas chaos -- when thousands of shoppers apparently forget that Christmas is approaching until a week or so beforehand and then get pissed off at all the other people who've also forgotten and thus are clogging the aisles and backing up the registers to half-hour or longer waits.

She said last year the lineups ran nearly the length of the store and then, at one point, her register started to malfunction -- it would no longer accept plastic.

So her customer (same age range as me -- a boomer) started yelling at her about "YOU MILLENNIALS AND YOUR CASHLESS SOCIETY!!!"

What ... the ... almighty ... fuck ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Wow. Somebody needs a Mocha Vodka Valium Latte
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth YamiNoHime View Post

So now, anytime i get one of "these" customers this holiday season, I will think of this and start giggling uncontrollably.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Happy to be of service

Comment

Quoth YamiNoHime View Post

This Gen-Xer is definitely committing that one to memory . . .

Not only could that be used for the suckiest of sucky customers, but also any higher-ups that show up and give an impromptu audition for "Biggest Shit Fit of the Day" award.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I saw it on a tshirt in a catalogue and it stayed with me. I don't even drink coffee!

Comment

Working...
            X