Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently I am a criminal mastermind. Also, spankings.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    SC: "It says to hit any key to continue. I'm hitting the any key but nothings happening!"
    Followed by "Where's my Tab?" in a Homer Simpsonesque voice.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

SC: "It says to hit any key to continue. I'm hitting the any key but nothings happening!"
      I saw once saw, at a gag/novelty store, a package of fake keys that could be used to replace keys on your keyboard. They included an "ANY" key as well as a "PANIC" key.

SC: "BUT I REALLY NEED MARK YOU SON OF A BITCH"
      Try saying "please," you son of a motherless goat.

Me: "I'm sorry, you have the wrong number-"
      SC: "No I don't."
      Me: "….yes, you do."
      *giggle*

Cthulu damn you people, what the fark DO you consider inside the realm of your own personal responsibility? Chewing? Breathing? Masturbation? Or is even that up for grabs? Hell you're probably trying to sue Vaseline as we speak.
      Being a customer relieves them from any and all responsibility for everything. It's an internationally recognized law.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      and (insert other GK thread reference)
      Ooh, I want to play.

and a stinky person from the Skytrain
      and a grossly overweight female with impaired mental capacity wearing a pink camo tube top
      and drinking Beaverbuzz from 7/11
      and being propositioned by BeckySunshine
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

...and being offered an impromptu wet t-shirt contest by the female convenience store clerk.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

While ordering a round of hats COD.
          3 Basic rules for ordering food.
          - Order from the menu.
          - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
          - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

And ordering 400 pairs of pants.

Comment

I just have to add that that new kitten picture is more then a little creepy....
              3 Basic rules for ordering food.
              - Order from the menu.
              - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
              - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                And ordering 400 pairs of pants.
                lol while widdling a pencil from left over KFC buckets

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                  lol while widdling a pencil from left over KFC buckets
                  And the pens are covered in a crusty orange gook known to mankind as Cheetos residue.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Ninja Chocobo
                    As much as you're awesome, GK, I really hate this insult. I have asthma and a nigh-perpetually blocked nose, so I'm forced to breathe (sometimes rather loudly) through my mouth. It's not my fault!
                    Not who its aimed at, obviously. But your objection is duly noted for future post reference.

Quoth Pagan
                    And here I thought maybe you were giving out spankings?
                    No, sorry. ;p I'm too nice to spank people at random.

Quoth Katie Kaboom
                    Sounds like a good way to get all the GK fangirls together.
                    I for one hope this never occurs on the off chance the lot of you might form Voltron. Thereby drastically reducing my chances of escape.

Quoth Sir Spainard
                    I just have to add that that new kitten picture is more then a little creepy....
                    The original cracks me up:

Quoth Dgoddess
                    And the pens are covered in a crusty orange gook known to mankind as Cheetos residue.
                    First I became a benchmark, now I'm a reference? ><

Comment

I for one hope this never occurs on the off chance the lot of you might form Voltron.
                      I just had this image of you being thrown to the ground and crushed to death while getting humped by 50 tons of Voltron.

Comment

Ah, yes, because the raging drunken baboon orgy going on in the suite above you is giving the building a certain level of class and elegance you wouldn't want to disrupt. I hear dry heaving over a balcony while your friend spanks you with the neighbor's cat while yelling "THIS. IS. SPARTA~!@" is quite trendy this summer.
                        . . .

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I *literally* almost choked on a pretzel while reading that. Way to go GK, death by humor. I hope this is your vain attempt at taking over the world.
                        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                          . . .
                          I hope this is your vain attempt at taking over the world.
                          Vain? Judging by the number of fangirls he has, he's doing pretty well.
                          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I for one hope this never occurs on the off chance the lot of you might form Voltron. Thereby drastically reducing my chances of escape.
                            lol i had the image of you being absorped by a 50 foot tall girl machine thing and hearing his screams of mercy as he is being sexually abused and molest and other unmentionable things happening and then eventually wind up a large pile of half naked (and pleased) women and a half dead naked GK

Comment

First I became a benchmark, now I'm a reference? ><
                              As Becky said the other day "better that than ass groove."

Keep this up and you may wind up with your own Wikipedia entry.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                                Keep this up and you may wind up with your own Wikipedia entry.
                                ...O.O Dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X