X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats your job

A lady called about a $300 charge on her credit card

Me: Ok ma'am you had a dog in the unit and it defecated on the living room floor

\Guest: so?

Me: so you're not supposed to have a dog in the unit

Guest: First of all, they didnt tell me I couldnt have a dog and second, you're not charging me for cleaning a little bit of poo, thats your job. Third of all, thanks to you people charging me, it put me over the limit on my credit card and I was declined at the grocery store today and I expect to be compensated with a refiund of the $300 and extra for the humiliation of having my card rejected.

Me: let me let you talk to a manager

Guest: No, you will not transfer me to anyone...you're gonna talk to the manager and report back to me

I transferred her anyway.....not sure how this one turned out but I will let you all know.

I think a good response to this one would have been 'Shit happens'.
    A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I vote we gather up all the doggy pooh and leave it in a flaming bag on her porch, ring the doorbell, and run away.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post

Guest: First of all, they didnt tell me I couldnt have a dog and second, you're not charging me for cleaning a little bit of poo, thats your job. Third of all, thanks to you people charging me, it put me over the limit on my credit card and I was declined at the grocery store today and I expect to be compensated with a refiund of the $300 and extra for the humiliation of having my card rejected.
        First of all, whore, you probably missed about 3 signs in the lobby pointing out the fact animals are not allowed in the rental and signed a form saying you agreed to the terms, which in 100% likelihood contained a clause about not having animals.

Second, no, it is not other people's jobs to clean up after said animal when the very occurance the rules are in effect for happens. i.e. taking a shit on the carpet.
        Any reasonable human being with one ounce of common sense would have cleaned that shit up and scrubbed the hell out of the room to get the smell out, thereby saving someone else the trouble and hopefully getting away with breaking the rules in the first place. But you dont have common sense, because you are a whore.

THEN you expect to be "compensated" when the consequences for your whorish rule-breaking have been exacted upon you? You are a useless pile of slowly rotting carbon atoms and an embarrassment to humankind. Plus I feel sorry for your dog, who probably has a better sense of reality and more common sense than you do. Whore.
        Last edited by elysia; 08-05-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

While I might have formulated it a bit differently, I totally agree with Elysia.

Also, I hope she dies choking on a hairball.
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth elysia View Post
            But you dont have common sense, because you are a whore.
            Please don't insult the whores by lumping them in with this sucky woman.
            Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

My bad ... Phedre is hawt btw.

Comment

Yes, yes she is. I've toyed with the idea of a tattoo based off of hers, but altered to my own... quirks. ANyways, back on topic. ^_^
                Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

vacation rentals, having read a few of your threads, you seem to have encounters with the most atrocious people.

I am now under the impression that you must either be paid quite well to take that crap, or you really like your coworkers.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    I vote we gather up all the doggy pooh and leave it in a flaming bag on her porch, ring the doorbell, and run away.
                    "A flaming bag, eh? Well, these new Italian loafers will make short work of it."
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                    X