X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pissed off custmer

First Post!!

lol well i am i cashier at a local grocery store. and i have had my fair share of SCs but one just sticks out in my head.

this customer just happen to give me a hard time my first day as being a cashier not on training! ;D. lol well anyway everything was going fine throughtout the whole order until i had to ring up her coupons. I start ringing the coupons up and i got to a free coupon (me being the new cashier i was didnt know for free coupons you had to get the price), so i tried looking on the reciept which for some reason i couldnt find the price of the item. so i kindly ask the lady if i could see the item so i can scan it for the price. (and with my luck i had a bagger who bagged it already lol) So the lady decides to basically scream at me..saying " ITS ALREADY BAGGED, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, I HAVE TO SEARCH THROUGH THESE BAGS FOR IT!" she just went off. Mean while i was like sorry MS. but i need to see it for your coupon. She just continued to yell and what not. Finally she sadi she would get it and she took one of her bags and through it at me and took another one and through it on the belt. I was like WTF!!!! Me beign the level headed guy i am, didnt say anything to her just got the item and finished the coupon. I finished up the order and told her to have a nice day and she didnt respond.

lol thats my story i know it was somewhat my fault but still throwing her bags at me.

wow

its like i've heard this story b4...weird huh?

Comment

Quoth aznsk8ter View Post
      its like i've heard this story b4...weird huh?
      Yeah, this is a common form of suck from those who post on here from grocery stores. Not to say that the OP's post was common or boring, they still had to go through this asshat's temper tantrum & I still feel for them!

And...
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
      X