This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Samaliel View Post
    And we still don't know what it was they were trying to mail. My money is on cheese.
    Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
    I'll take that bet. I think cheese is okay to mail. XD
    Sorry, Moxis, but Samaliel's right. There are certain cheeses that the FDA doesn't allow because it hasn't been pasterized and aged a certain amount of time. Which sucks, because I really like cheese and will have to leave the country in order to get some.

Hell, the way they make Mozzarella is pushing it.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

A femur?
      ... not too weird, especially when it's cheaper to get real bones than it is to get fakes. it was mentioned during the commentary of the original texas chainsaw massacre... the piles of bones used were real.

Comment

Quoth portia911 View Post
        When I tell you with absolute authority that you will not be able to send this item to The USA if you live outside of the European Union.
        I am going to guess wine for the prohibited item. I seem to recall portia911 works in a shop that does wine tastings.

What puzzles me is that the restriction is aparently based on where the person lives.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I think there are border & custom arrangements between the EU and the USA, due to trade paprtnerships.
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            ... not too weird, especially when it's cheaper to get real bones than it is to get fakes. it was mentioned during the commentary of the original texas chainsaw massacre... the piles of bones used were real.
            Yup. Consider the population in the world and how many people die of natural causes every single minute. Then consider the time and cost it would take to perfectly replicate a skeleton, when there's mountains of real bones that hardly anyone wants. It gets even easier for animal bones.

Comment

Working...
            X