X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    All that over towel warmers?!!
    My thoughts exactly.

If this customer's biggest problem is life is a lack of a towel warmer in her vacation rental, I will gladly trade places with her. She can come live in my world of no health insurance, a sudden need for a series of surgeries so I don't die a prolonged and painful death, and a job I can no longer do properly because I'm not allowed to do any more bending and lifting than is absolutely necessary.

Whining about a vacation rental with no towel warmers... , I'll take a vacation rental with no towels at this point. What a whiny, entitled... not-nice-woman.

Sorry, that struck a nerve with me. It's like looking at a baby whose entire body has turned bright red because she's screaming for all she's worth after having realized she's been hungry for about six seconds and no one has given her a bottle yet. What a miserable existence!
    I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
    - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
    - IPF

Comment

When they said that they weren't told about it when they booked I would ask if they asked.
      I prefer mixer taps to separate hot and cold taps but wouldn't expect to be informed about the type of taps when I book (unless I ask). I certainly wouldn't expect a discount for the wrong type of taps - even if I had be told that there would be a mixer tap.

Comment

I can has towel warmer!

It's the heat register in the bathroom. I put my towel in front of it, give myself the soapy love, and voila! Warm towel when I get out of the shower.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I seem to be the first one to be alarmed that the husband actually showed up looking for Vacation. I mean, that could have gotten serious if he'd actually been at that office. I'm surprised they were allowed to stay, let alone get a discount. Threatening the staff?
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            I can has towel warmer!

It's the heat register in the bathroom. I put my towel in front of it, give myself the soapy love, and voila! Warm towel when I get out of the shower.
            "give myself the soapy love". Please pass the brain bleach.

Comment

Working...
            X