This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one:

The foam at the top of an ice cream float.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Nothing like pulling the cellophane wrapper off a brand-new model kit
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Hearing a song you forgot and remembering how much it meant to you.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Sitting up in bed in the morning and putting my feet on the floor.

If anyone doesn't know how the racks are on a navy ship I'll post a pic. So after 20 year of that. I love being able to just get up normally.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Hm, many of us have the same pleasures.
            Petrichlor, definitely.
            The whole fresh sheets/fresh washed and shaved/whatever body [cool in summer, warm in winter]
            Sitting somewhere safe and watching thunderstorms with lightening
            Dawn from the other side and sitting watching it with a cup of tea then going to bed
            Laying in bed with my husband, snuggling so I can hear his heartbeat
            Eating - my absolute meal is a lobster and an artichoke with drawn butter, and a piece of cheesecake for dessert [no fruit, basic NY cheesecake] and a cup of Cuban coffee [Bustelo Cortadito]
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
              Sitting up in bed in the morning and putting my feet on the floor.

If anyone doesn't know how the racks are on a navy ship I'll post a pic. So after 20 year of that. I love being able to just get up normally.
              LOL my husband just agreed [20 years sub fleet]
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Walking into my apartment after work or school and I'm alone and it's quiet. Other than my cat meowing.

When I first start playing a video game. Bonus if it's either a game which I instantly enjoy (no steep learning curve) or a game I've played through before and have warm fuzzy memories.

Getting something delivered.

Watching my cat stretch while he's half-asleep, and he makes this sound like a combination sigh of a sigh and trill.
                Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Major League Baseball (sort of lol) at Miller Park.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X