Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a -8. Sorry, but if Publix makes an accident when they price a pre-made salad at $0.01, I'm going to pay $0.01 for it. I'm poor and that's a great deal.
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

I got seven hundred and thirty-two. I need a new abacus.

Rapscallion

Comment

Dammit raps, this scoring involves adding/subtracting, not multiplying and squaring! But I just knew you were a closet SC
        jk
        I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          I got seven hundred and thirty-two. I need a new abacus.

Rapscallion
          Damn!!! Beaten to it!

I was going to say +16.....

My fault for not being on here for a while.

(which I think sums up my 'real' score - yes??)
          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

>.>
            "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Raps I have to apologize to you. When I accused you of being an SC for your number being so high, I'd forgotten that when you multiply (not sure why you did this but whatever) two negative numbers you get a positive. So, I was wrong on that count. And I have no more abacus's to sell you. Sold my last one yesterday.
              I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
                I scored a -9. I got this one wrong because at the Walmart Supercenter where I live, they at their busiest time (Christmas season, Saturday Afternoon) out of 36 registers they only had SIX (6) registers open.

Now I know that it is partially my fault, but the most I've EVER seen them have open out of 36 registers is 9 and that was a Thursday night in May around 8pm. Normally they only have between 5-7 open at any given time.

These [smurf]ers need to consider Self-Checkout. One person can look over 6 registers by themselves.

M
                large quantities of shrink goes through self checks, that is why they don't have them

they need to have more people on register, but they probably had an excessive number of call-outs that day, and that could be all they had on the clock who were register trained, except for managers(and you don't know if 1 of the 6 was a manager) who have to do managery things

Having that many registers, and only 5-7 of them open makes it sound like the store's not performing like corporate thought it would when it opened, so they're not getting the hours they need from corporate. I've seen the scorecard at my store, and it calls for having 10-12 registers open at peak time on weekdays, and we have about 40, but that includes all of the ones scattered across the store

Comment

Working...
                X