Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the 7th Day of Ramadan, an Inmate Gave to Me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara View Post
    "They're magically delicious, bitch!"
    C'mon People! Thats Brilliant!

Kara, hope you don't mind the change of sig...
    Last edited by ktopmil; 09-15-2008, 02:03 AM.
    "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
      And a voice in my evil brain said "They're magically delicious, bitch!"

I'll have you know that this statement got me giggling so bad my boyfriend now thinks I've lost my mind.

Hell, every time I re-read it I get a mental picture of a flaming clover and it starts all over.
      Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
      This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
      Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
      -Switchfoot

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post

On that Note...
        IM1: What I'm saying is, just because you f***ing someone that has a penis, that don't make you gay.
        IM2: Right, right.

I really have nothing else to add to this. It's perfect just the way it is.
        Well it isn't if you're a girl.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Rayndel2 View Post
          o.o

The people who think that criminals are brilliant haven't met one, apparently.
          The brilliant ones are smart enough to avoid getting caught.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            I'm waiting for homosexuality to give you "street cred". Because you obviously picked it up in jail, yeah, homie?
            I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm guessing the rules of the outside world don't apply in prison.

Think about it: you are locked up for years with hundreds of people of the same sex. You have countless hours to fill. You still have your physical and emotional needs, but your options are pretty limited. What to do?

Sex can have many meanings: to establish control and dominance, to form some sort of emotional/physical bond with another human being, to experiment, or to simply pass the time. In this case, I don't think the answer to "just because your ****ing something that has a penis doesn't make you gay" is as obvious as it seems.

Of course, I've never been in prison and have no desire to test my theory first-hand, so what do I know?

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
              (iImagines Dave Chappelle as Lucky the Leprechaun....)

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                ME: Who in the hell does he think blessed it for him? The inmates in the kitchen? The food service supervisor?
                The Flying Spaghetti Monster, perhaps...

Quoth Kara View Post
                Makes me wonder if the other inmates are always after his lucky charms?

Quoth Kara View Post
                What happened? He had "lost" a bottle of hot sauce. I'll let you guess where.
                Ouch. What kind of hot sauce? Tabasco would be bad enough, but what if it were Dave's Insanity?

Quoth Kara View Post
                IM1: What I'm saying is, just because you f***ing someone that has a penis, that don't make you gay.
                No, technically that would make him bi, not gay...

Comment

Now this has me curious.

If you catch an inmate eating, say, pork rinds during the fast period, can you use that as proof that they aren't Muslim, and they don't get the holy day treatment?
                  Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

I would think not. I know a fair number of Jews who don't keep Kashruth, but still observe the high holy days, and fast for Yom Kippur. Just because they like shellfish and have one set of plates for everything doesn't make them less of a Jew.

My guess is the same applies to Islam. There are differing degrees of observance.

Comment

I'm waiting for homosexuality to give you "street cred". Because you obviously picked it up in jail, yeah, homie?
                      See: Season Finale, Boondocks Season Two.
                      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post

I Have No Idea What it's Supposed to Stand For...

a skinhead who had a large tattoo on the side of his head. It was a four-leaf clover, with flames around it. And a voice in my evil brain said "They're magically delicious, bitch!"

Broke Rule Number 1!!
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

"They're Magically Delicious, Bitch"
                          I LOL'ed!

Well I've heard it said... it's not gay if you're the giver...

Comment

Quoth Kara
                            See: Season Finale, Boondocks Season Two.
                            Sorry, but I think Riley would beg to differ: "Jail Nigga, you gay!".
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Re: the black cat

I assume it is a stray? Perhaps you could trap it and hand it off to a local shelter?

Comment

Oh Kara!

I'm so glad you're out of the fone biz. Your new "customers" are the only ones who could top cell phone EWs though.

Comment

Working...
                                X