Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the 7th Day of Ramadan, an Inmate Gave to Me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KiaKat View Post
    I would think not. I know a fair number of Jews who don't keep Kashruth, but still observe the high holy days, and fast for Yom Kippur. Just because they like shellfish and have one set of plates for everything doesn't make them less of a Jew.
    That depends on who you ask. The people eating shellfish will agree with you, the Orthodox won't even touch a light switch on Shabbat and will declare the Reform has nonJews. But I won't get any more into it since then it'll become fratching.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
      I Have No Idea What it's Supposed to Stand For...

I was walking through the Chow Hall during evening meal. You know, making sure they weren't like, dealing drugs or anything under the tables. I walked past a skinhead who had a large tattoo on the side of his head. It was a four-leaf clover, with flames around it. And a voice in my evil brain said "They're magically delicious, bitch!" I had to suppress my giggle fit while I quickly headed back into the kitchen area where I could safely release it. Because laughing at a skinhead is probably a bad idea.
      Son of a bitch...I just watered my monitor And now, the entire office is looking at me as I can't contain my laughter!
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
      X