X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****WIRELESS? WIRED??***

OK soooo.... again.....

Im not going to say the name of my company, but you might figure it out. whatever, i didnt do it intentionally.

anyways. here it is.

On the front of the store. In HUGE writing it says "WIRLESS CITY". Ok. wireless city...what does that tell you??
    are we WIRED CITY???? or are we WIRELESS CITY

I mean its soooo hard to tell...

So im still wondering after being here for o so long... why do people walk in and want to pay their house phone bill??
    and then they get sttttteeeaammmmyyyy mad when i tell them i cant???

like this customer:
    SC: "Hey. I need to pay my bill."
    ME: "ok ma'am can i have your cell number?"
    SC: **gives me number.**
    **i type it into computer and nothing comes up. says its invalid.**
    ME: "ma'am are you sure this is the number **repeat to her***"
    SC: "yes damnit!! i just wanna pay my house phone!!!"
    ME: "oooo wel we dont do house phones here, we only do cellphones."
    SC: "WHY NOT???"
    ME: "We are wireless city"
    SC: "my house phone IS wireless stupid... so just let me pay it!!!"
    ME:
    It not your personality....

Its your face.

Wait until the power goes out and the asshat tries to use the "wireless" phone to call the phone company. Then she'll come bitching to you that she should get credit because her "cell" phone doesn't work half the time!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I think what's at issue here is that people don't understand the difference between wireless and cordless phones.

When I worked at a store with a bill pay counter, we often had people coming in to try to pay their cell phone bills, even though we only accepted the local land line telephone, cable, water, gas, and electric bills. I suppose it works both ways...
      Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Stupid is as Stupid does?
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
        X