This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two more for the road

One of these days I'm going to have some regular posts.
    Anyways, it's never a smart idea to try to piss a customer care rep off. We are the ones who can give you credits and it only makes things worse. On top of everything friday I was trying not to let my personal life get into my work life but it slipped up.
    Customer called in saying that she was being billed for unlimited texting for the past 6 months and had wanted to have it removed a long time ago. We can only credit back for so much and she starts going on and on about how we aren't giving her the satisfaction she wants. She then goes I never read my bills I just pay them.
    Okay so let me get this right. You want me to credit back 120 bucks because you can't read your bill? Well shoot ma'am you've got over 7 months left on the contract on the phone and your not using it but paying almost 60 bucks a month for a phone you don't use.
    I ended up telling her she needed to cancell the phone and that I was not giving her any credits. She kept saying it was unfair and we should give her what she asked for. There were no notes, nothing from that call. I hate that crap.

And just when I thought things could not get worse I get an email from our corp. customer relations dept. Two months ago this guy had me take the texting off a suspended line so he wouldn't be charged for it. I told him that when he gets the phone unsuspeded he can block it. He never did so know he has a huge ammount of texting and saying we are wrong and wants a credit. So I had to take time and explain to the guy the notes. Still haven't heard anything back.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

These are normal sweetheart, get worried when they can't get back to this. We however will enjoy your misery and offer lots of hugs and stolen EQ cookies.

It irks me to no end when I hear of people complaining about texting prices. If you don't want the service, block it and don't use it. However don't go over by a k in messages every month and then complain about the price. You know dang well how much it was going to cost when you hit your limit. BAH!

As for the suspended line...yea...weird.

Comment

Working...
    X