Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary people...even at fast food places.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary people...even at fast food places.

This happened at the place my brother works a couple days ago. Picture this...typical fast food day, people ordering food, workers making food, people eating food. Well, all was well until this guy comes waltzing in behind the counter. One girl noticed he was there and told him he was not to be back there and he needed to go back out. She picks up what she was doing and leaves for the back. My bro notices this guy still behind the counter and instructs him to leave. Weird guy ignores brother-man(bad move #1) and he proceeds to put his arm around one of the young girls working the registers and kisses her on the cheek. Unbeknownst to weird guy, the girl whose cheek he kissed was the daughter of another manager who happened to be standing in front of him. Dad is seeing red and fire and blood. He tells weird guy to leave right now and my bro is telling him the same. Weirdo claims girl is his sister(bad move #2) right in front of her dad!! Dad is on the verge of murder, girl is scared out of her mind and all hell is about to break loose. the brother instructs dad to take his girl to the back to calm both of them down and to get the cops.all the while weirdo is claiming that girl is his sister and my brother is screaming at him that he is not her brother and that he just groped a girl in front of her dad. Also girl has a twin who was working the grill area and weirdo tries to get her to back up his claim of being her brother. twin's like oh hell no you're not my brother. i don't know you. weirdo leaves and dad comes from the front with police on the phone and is ready to chase down and give weirdo the beatdown. Police later come and statements are made. Turns out when weirdo left the restaurant, he went to the gas station across the street and tried the same thing on some poor girl there too. Guy was arrested and charges pressed but I feel for those girls. Makes me scared for my daughters when they start working.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Ewwwww.

I mean, apart from the whole "weird guy pretends to be your brother" ickiness ... I have a brother. He doesn't kiss me on the cheek and put his arms around me. That's ... just ... ewww!!!!

Comment

Hmm, sounds like the girl needs some retraining- to object loudly and accurately when some unknown lays unwanted hands on her person, then take decisive action (moving away is best, but I like fists) when said item is not removed, or, in this case, added to.

Comment

I'm looking at your title to the post - "Scary people....even at fast food places"

I'm thinking that fast food places are definitely in the top five places where I think I'd find scary people.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Top 5 places to find scary people in my neck of the woods:

1) WalMart
          2) Savers/Goodwill/Hope Gospel Mission Thrift Store
          3) Any bar by the university
          4) McDonalds
          5) Perkins
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Any idiot who tries that on me gets these three things
            1. Hands off!
            2. Ok, elbow to the stomach
            3. Screw this... Hope you don't want kids or an active sex life.

The guy was lucky the Dad didn't whoop butt. I can't imagine what would happen if that was me and MY dad.
            "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

This guy was a total creep... I mean seriously... that's not cool.

However, as to the comment made about someone's brother not kissing their cheek or putting teir arm around them.

I'll admit, I don't kiss my sister (even on the cheek), it IS a little weird for us (just the way we are). I think I've only done it once as a joke to be honest

However, i do put my arm around her. For two reasons, 1: she's a good 6 inches shorter than me, and makes a great armrest and 2: She's my sister

Hell, I've hugged her fiance before LOL.
              (you had to be there)

*Note: I'm 23, my sister is 28.
              <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Personally if I was the father I would grabbed the a-hole and chucked him out on his ass and then called the police after and gave them a description. I have one question though was the guy drunk or just wicked nuts?

Comment

Sorry, it were it me, homeboy would not have gotten a verbal warning first. There would have been a painful stomp on the foot, a kick in the shin, and after arm was removed (because those kicks would make him withdraw), a hard shove just below chest level to topple him over. Oh yes, and a very loud screm - think horror movie scream.
                  Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

I would have called out Daddy really loudly...get those Poppa bear juices flowing the idiot wouldn't know what have hit him.

Comment

I had an actual boyfriend do something similar. He put his hand on my shoulder while I was at work. I was facing away from him and didn't know it was him until I turned around ready to punch someone in the face.

Had I been that girl, Creepy Dude wouldn't have been able to walk out as I would have grabbed the nearest heavy object and clocked him with it.
                      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

The girl was a minor so I can understand being too scared to do anything. If it were now...I'd most likely go all Jet Li on his sorry butt.
                        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Am I the only one thinking Fast Food = HOT French Fry Oil and HOT Grill?

Perfect for "accidental work place accidents" to occur to someone who doesn't actually work there.

SC

Disclaimer: I do NOT advocate causing third degree burns to people under any cicumstances.
                          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

that's creepy, I can't believe her dad didn't beat the guy's ass, or at least throw him out. literally

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                              Disclaimer: I do NOT advocate causing third degree burns to people under any cicumstances.
                              though if he had pulled that stunt on the person running the grill or the fryer I wouldn't criticize the girl if she shoved him into the grill or hit him with one of the hot fryer mesh things (I'm not sure what they're called, but I think you know what I'm talking about)... both would cause severe burning, but both would likely be an instinctual response that the girl would have little control over and the creep would have brought upon himself (whether or not he deserved that much injury I'll leave up to debate).
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X