X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 things you learn from retail

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-import...ng-retail-job/

Good read. Gotta love Cracked.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Help! I'm stuck in the Cracked time suckhole! Pull me out, please!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

The one thing you learn reading Cracked, you'll never be able to stop reading Cracked.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

There's a reason it's called Cracked.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Ha! You all have no willpower. I read the article and did NOT spend the rest of the day reading more Cracked stuff.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
            Help! I'm stuck in the Cracked time suckhole! Pull me out, please!
            Try TV Tropes
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

BeenThereDoneThat.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Hell, I think I first found out about Cracked thanks to this site.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                X