This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking everywhere except the right spot

Tonight I made some pretty decent bank valeting. On my way home this evening I got a message from my supervisor asking me to call him at work.

Me: "Yeah it's bhskittykatt."
    S: "Yeah, where are the valet keys?"
    Me: "They're on the valet hooks in the bell closet?"
    S: "Oh thank God I was looking around and didn't know where to find them!"

Admittedly, Supervisor is fairly new. But like, valet keys go on the valet hooks. Where else would you be looking for them?

I sent him a follow-up message reminding him that the numbers on the hooks correspond to the numbered parking spaces the cars were in. You know, since this is such a complicated concept.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    ...I sent him a follow-up message reminding him that ...
    the little ends go in the locks, not the big...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Naturally, everything is found in the last place you look - so why not save time by looking there first?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Are things rarely put where they are supposed to be? I sometimes have that issue.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
        X