This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the lube?

Okay, so there's a girl who is being taught how to open the store; and while she's not a new person there, she IS new to opening. She knows what needs to be done, but now how to do some things.

Like how to put together the shake machine. So, she got the manager on duty at the time, and starts being instructed on "proper shake machine maintainence". Which involves pushing something into a hole.

Well, I'm walking past them to fill the ice machines in the lobby, when the "new girl" says "There's gotta be some lube around here." Well, I just lost it, having such a dirty mind.

A few minutes later, I come by and she remarked on the sound of the lube. Again, I lose it.

A third time, I come by, the manager says "all lubed up and ready to go." And then, as she noticed me walking by, she says "shut up."

I got out, "Did I say anything? Did I?" As I walked by, and again, busted out laughing.
    The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Which involves pushing something into a hole
    Well, what did she expect, then?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X