This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of time Final book next week

apparently. I had not heard a thing about this anywhere, me and a friend were discussing wheel of time and we looked up the list of books on wikipedia, apparently a memory of light comes out next week.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

it is going to be a monster as well. I have seen th cover by Michael Whelan and it is awesomw as well.
    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Is this the Wheel of Time I'm thinking of or a different one?

Ah, nope. Rats.
      Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 01-02-2013, 05:01 PM. Reason: Got More Info
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

kinda reminds me of Isaac Asimov. Several fo his books came out after he passed away - some had been finished before his death, and some others had to be turned into collaborations, although he still remained the main author.

Comment

The 8th of this month -- and I only knew this because I saw it on a 'Coming Soon' poster at one of my local bookstores. I can't wait to get my hands on this book, it's like waiting for Harry Potter all over again.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Have had on Amazon preorder for months. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
            X