This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total transformation system

...What is it? I keep hearing it advertised on the radio, but the ads don't say anything beyond "use this to make your kids behave!". The website isn't helpful either.

I'm just curious, but not enough to buy the damn thing. Whatever it is.
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Hmm... from Googleing around it seems to be a "create these rules and regs for your child" and physcology program advertised with some extra fairy dust and a magical wand for good measure.
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

It sounds like one of those "get rich quick" systems that's all about selling the system to other suckers entrepeneurs.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

How much is it? Maybe Seraph, can get it for the nephew in this thread...assuming the SIL in question will actually parent. Does it work for supposed adults, if so that will cover her brother.

She could also move them in together...it probably won't solve anything but would make a great reality show.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Oy vey...

I think the ONLY thing I have that can work both at home and at school is what's known as the 1-2-3 Magic system. Long story short, you go through the mummy count. At 3, the child goes to time out for a while. Afterwards, you kindly state that they are welcome to rejoin you for whatever and that's that. The key to it is that you aren't screaming or yelling at the child. I plan on adapting this for my special needs classroom since the only requirement is a mental age of 2 years old.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Not sure about that count-to-three method. My ex-neighbors the Weasels used to do that all the time. It never worked. Of course, they may not be a typical example (of anything except horrible people).
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              How much is it? Maybe Seraph, can get it for the nephew in this thread...assuming the SIL in question will actually parent. Does it work for supposed adults, if so that will cover her brother.

She could also move them in together...it probably won't solve anything but would make a great reality show.
              What...is this program involving a beating with a spoon? I'm not buying it unless it is!
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

This is simply my opinion based upon what I know about the program, so please no one take offense if they are a client of these people, but....

It's basically a brain-washing method for making children into well-behaved zombies, for parents who are too lazy to actually bother parenting. The people who designed it are the types that feel that children should be seen and not heard, should obey everything told to them by their elders no matter what, and that children have no say in their everyday lives, period, end of story, thank you for coming, please raise your hands if you're ready for your parents to tell you you may go now.

Of course, that's just my opinion. Your zombie's mileage may vary.

EDITED TO ADD: If you'd like to learn more about them from their perspective, their website is here.
                Last edited by Jester; 01-10-2013, 02:01 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X