This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not paranoia if I really am out to get you

I know that I never really "left", but I did become a lot less active and am starting to become more active again.
    I used to be a hotel slave, but I have moved up to internal audit. I know we have a reputation of being out to get everyone, but that really isn't the case... I'd really rather work with someone to fix the problems and help them to not make them again in as friendly and professional a manner as possible. I'll be frank, doing that requires a lot less work than initiating the reporting process to get people in trouble.
    That said, I have a three strike rule, first time I catch you doing something wrong, I will correct you, do what training I can, and help you to find any additional training that you need, second time I will correct you and give you a warning that if you keep making the same mistake I will have to report it and make my standard offer that if they are in doubt to contact revenue audit before submitting something and we can go over it and go through how to do it properly before they submit it, third strike and you don't get any warning, I send it directly to the compliance officer.
    This applies to everyone except for two people... both of whom have point blank told me that since I am not a manager and they are that they see nothing wrong with ignoring everything I send them... so I send it directly to the compliance officer... for some reason, they now seem to have gotten paranoid about me, and I'm sure that I will have many more stories about them in the future
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Sounds good to me. I won't be surprised if you have even better material now.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ooh, I'm looking forward to the RRRAAARGGGBBBLL (or rather, the tales of the impotency of their ragebabble) from those managers who thought they were immune to your audits.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Ooh, I'm looking forward to the RRRAAARGGGBBBLL (or rather, the tales of the impotency of their ragebabble) from those managers who thought they were immune to your audits.
        Well, one was fired recently (only partially because of the audits though)
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X