This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi again!

So i last visited the site in 2011 around the time i moved back in with my mother.

i was dealing with an insomnia ridden night and realized i hadn't been here in awhile and thought id pop back in.

whats happening with me?

well i got a job working with elderly with medicare. i then lost it because instead of just saying sorry and not helping i actually tried to explain how copays work to a gentleman. i then looked for work for awhile, got hired at wally world, got fired at wally world after 2 weeks, got hired back at jack in the crack and am barely getting any hours.

in other news i got in to the University of Montana so yay starting this fall im out of arizona ^_^

well thats everything so far.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    well i got a job working with elderly with medicare. i then lost it because instead of just saying sorry and not helping i actually tried to explain how copays work to a gentleman.
    Ok, now I want to hear this story...
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

ask and you shall receive http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?t=105199

Comment

Working...
      X