Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I do is I put them in the microwave to get them the Meltdown and then I have little trays from when I used to do soap making and pour it in the molds and let it Harden

Comment

I do that with dish soap in the kitchen. If I just need to wash a dish or two I pump some into the dish brush. I also use it to wash my hands there.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It's funny because there are so many variations on soap but it's all the same stuff in the end. Granted to you can't use soap as shampoo but still.

My mother once used a bottle of listerine to mop the floor, which is apropos since that's what it was originally made for.
        Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Just don't try to use Lysol for what it was originally marketed for....
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth TheWolfEmperor View Post
            Granted to you can't use soap as shampoo but still.
            Actually, I've been known to do that, mostly on trips. Admittedly, I'm a guy with not very much hair
            My mother once used a bottle of listerine to mop the floor, which is apropos since that's what it was originally made for.
            I remember from childhood using Listerine to disinfect wounds.

Comment

Reminds me of something I read on Mezzacotta a few years ago. Slotted soap.
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

You can use soap to wash your hair as long as you use a slightly acidic rinse afterward.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                X