This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy baby<New shoes....

back story-When I was pregnant i went into the hospital for some tests.

1st part of the story.My mom and I were there listening to my son's heartbeat. When we 1st got there we were the only ones there. about 15 mins later this couple comes in and before the woman is in the bed they have the TV on full blast. so loud I couldnt hear my son's heart. Then they were yelling and screming at the other kids plus talking on the phone. All very loud.
    Well my mom asked them nicely to turn it down b/c I wasnt feeling well. the guy went off on my mom about how rude she was and nobody has the right to tell what to do.

2nd part her doc came in and tod her that he recomends that she have a c-section tonight b/c her fluid was low and her blood pressure is very high.

preg woman-Oh I dunoo
    Dr-i think its in the best interest for your baby and you
    pw-But i really wanted to get new shoes this weekend(in a whiney voice)
    dr-We can have you set up tonight I think you should
    pw-I want my shoes though
    dr-id you are refusing than you need to sign a bunch of papers but please think about this you and ur baby can be in danger
    pw-can i come monday after i get the shoes and relax a little bit.
    dr-i wouldnt come no later than monday but i think u should stay now.
    pw-ill be back monday will you be here??
    dr-no but doc soso will be here.
    pw-oh you better be here i am demanding it.
    dr-doc soso will be here. if you want me you have to stay here now
    pw-fine whatever i will demand they call you. you better be here ir ill sue.

doc leaves and gets the papers. husband said that he talked to his mom and a baby will come when its ready no need to induse.

pw-i just want my shoes after that i will come in. i just want shoes bad. the baby will be fine for a few days.

i wish i knew what ever happened to her

Damn, they had to be some bitchin' shoes.

Comment

Nice set of priorities there.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is going to be the pattern throughout that baby's entire growing up?
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        Nice set of priorities there.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is going to be the pattern throughout that baby's entire growing up?
        Assuming it wasn't stillborn. Geez, that woman played Russian Roulette with her kid.

Sounds like this lady had Pregnancy Induced Hypertension, or worse pre-eclampsia. In a situation like that the baby doesn't tolerate labor well. If she waited for labor, there's a good chance the baby would either die or be born with brain damage. And if she signed out AMA then no lawyer in the world would be able to sue the OB for malpractice. Sad, for baby that is
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

And here I spent 35 days on complete bed rest in the hospital to give Little Bits the best possible chance of survival. She was still 8.5 weeks early and weighed in at 3 lbs.

She should have done anything possible to protect her child.

Comment

I was induced early because of high blood pressure and had an emergency c-section. When the hospital said they were admitting me, I asked if I could go home and get my stuff. They said absolutely not. I meekly complied. 'cause, you know, I love my kid and did before he was born too. And you said that woman already had kids. Why do the people who seems to care the least have the most children?
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I know the doc was really upset she wouldnt stay and than got mad when pw said that she was going to sue if she had to deal with the other doc.

I asked my doc why they just didnt demand she stay. He told me that they cant that its the paitents decision. If they decide not to stay on docs orders they need to sign papers so that way the hospital or the doc isnt at fault if something happens.

my husband was in iraq while I was preg if my doc at amypoint would of said about giving birth right than and there I woud have.

luckly my husband made it home on randr 1 day before i gave birth.

Comment

I figured this was a snippet from the new season of "16 and pregnant", because it sounds like something a dumb kid would say.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Personally I can't see the sense in buying shoes that close to delivery because in my own experience, my feet were way huger than they normally would be, and the shoes that normally fit did not, but shoes that would have fit would soon be way too large.

They tried to induce me with my first and ended up doing the c-section. What a miserable day that was.

Seriously, shoes?

Comment

What a dumbbunny.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth laborcat View Post
                      Personally I can't see the sense in buying shoes that close to delivery because in my own experience, my feet were way huger than they normally would be, and the shoes that normally fit did not, but shoes that would have fit would soon be way too large.
                      I've heard of women being about half a size bigger than they were before they were pregnant. That woman's priorities are fucked up.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Fool probably went into labor in the shoe store, screaming the whole time about getting the shoes she wanted. Then she probably demanded a discount on the shoes because giving birth messed up her whole day and you know, somehow the shoe store was to blame for that.
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                          Why do the people who seems to care the least have the most children?
                          That is explained in the movie documentary Idiocracy.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I would have liked to see these shoes. I'm guessing they're made of solid gold and diamonds with the laces woven from Jesus' hair or something.
                            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                              doc leaves and gets the papers. husband said that he talked to his mom and a baby will come when its ready no need to induse.
                              The mom clearly doesn't know what she's talking about. C-section and inducing are 2 completely different things. Sounds to me like all 3 adults there are completely full of fail.
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
                              X