This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Double Attack

Today, when the customer that I just had was getting ready to leave, another customer bulldozed herself in the bagging area. The first customer mentioned that she was in no hurry and the second customer said that she was since she needed to get the food home to her mother who was in poor health and they got into a little argument.

The customer that was in a hurry mentioned that the customer before her and I were moving too slow. She told me that since I worked there I should know better and that she could have me fired in a minute and that other employees knew who she was.

The customer after her told me not to worry about that customer. She even mentioned that she was a nasty person.

A while later, a customer wanted some ginger ale and one of the cans was missing from the 6 pack. I asked her if she wanted a bottle if we couldn't find anymore cans and she agreed so I went to get it for her. When I came back, the customer in back of her accused me of holding up the line. The current customer told her that she wasn't sure if she was getting cans or a bottle and the next customer told her that she should've known. The ginger ale customer even told me that she appreciated what I did for her.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Loved how you said the customer "bulldozed" her way to the bagging area. Perfect description for what I see so often.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X