Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get that we F-ed up, but please be reasonable!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    The couple canceled their remaining nights. They would have been in the correct room tonight for the next 10 nights.
    That's disappointing news. Not that they canceled - but that the following didn't happen AFTER they canceled:

- The room which they booked, and is now available due to their cancellation, is rented by another customer.

- The SCs find that there is no other accommodation available, and come back to you.

- SCs learn that YOU no longer have the room for them. PWNED!
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Something similar happened, but only once. 2008 Democratic convention so the city was booked. We had a cancellation and I quoted a SC a price. She got pissed and left. A guy comes in and is ok with the same price. SC comes back after having checked around agreeing to the price. Only problem was that I had sold my last room.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
      X