This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally.

So my neighbor's kids have formed a gang that goes around, vandalizing property, making a hideous amount of noise, playing in the street, which is is even worse for me because I live on the ground floor of my building, and have a front row seat of them so to speak. I have complained once to the manager, a lady who has the attitude of a skunk, in that she sprays anyone who dares to complain. Kids will be kids was all she said, "what do YOU want ME to do?"
    Well, according to the apt grapevine, the complaints piled and piled and she got fired and replaced with some man, who put a notice about all the complaints these kids have gotten for property destruction, disturbing the peace, and so on. BTW, the police also had a kids will be kids attitude about it, and were basically tired of having to come over. Anyway, since the man put up the notice, threatening anyone with heavy fines, I haven't seen a kid make a peep (knock on wood) or vandalizing the cars. So now there is peace once again!
    Don't know how long it'll last though, but I'm hopeful.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.
Working...
X