Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbass Douche fits perfectly for this idiot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbass Douche fits perfectly for this idiot!

It's nearly New Year's, another year of SCs. Most have them have been quiet though, except for the drunks and/or idiots who leave their face prints on the glass trying to get in and get their fingers sore trying to force their way in. But other than that, it's been mostly quiet and peaceful. (I hope that doesn't jinx it.) Not for the day shift people though, they're getting pounded by idiots. A sleeping SC is always better than an awake one.
    But I do have one!

One thing I mostly hate is guests who mistake our chain of hotels as being all connected. But we're separate businesses with the same name. Maybe the others might want co operate, but that's all up to them, they don't have to. Another things thing I mostly hate is when grown ass people leave their things behind in their room and blame us! Double points if they leave their things behind in a different hotel, and blame us! If all 3 is combined, you got yourself a Dumbass Douche!
    Not 5 min in my shift this DD was hounding me about some coat he left in some other hotel, and blaming and pointing fingers. I don't know what he would've done if my coworker, Mr. Newb, wasn't there, DD was really getting on my nerves. "But I thought you were all connected!" No. No, we're not. "But But I called and they said they'll checked and get back with us in the morning!" Then they'll get back with you in the morning. "But! But! Don't they have a lost and found?!" How should I know, I don't work there! "Can't you call them and ask?" You already called them, they'll answer will be the same with me-- "Call them! Call them call them callthemcallthem--" Ok you really really need to get your face out of mine!

He was actually stomping his foot and yelling and I couldn't get 2 words in. I was about to throw his whiny ass on the street when Mr. N stepped in. He called to placate DD, and yes they did give him the same answer, they'll check with Housekeeping, then they'll call him in morning. Poor Mr. N had to be on the phone with the uncaring other hotel, for 40 min. He missed the last bus. Finally DD calmed down and listened to reason: that the houskeepers are not there 24/7, that they are the ones who find things when DDs like him leave them in their rooms, so they are the ones to ask. They are so used to this situation, they probably have it down pat. Now I've stayed in hotels before, and I've left things, but I don't go to them (or another) and act like a screamy, whiny baby. I accept that it was my fault and buy or replace it. Seems like this DD never was told things were his fault EVER. He certainly didn't act like he did anything wrong. An outsider would think that we lost his stupid coat the way he was acting. People double and triple check to make sure you have ALLLLL your stuff, may be surprising but we don't want your shit! K thanks.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

I once forgot a couple of books at a hotel. Never bothered calling. It was my fault and hey, maybe someone else had gotten to enjoy them. I was already done reading them so no big deal.

Comment

I left my "blankie" at a hotel a months back. I ish still sad :C

But besides that, what idiot blames another hotel for leaving their stuff at a different hotel? Oh, the one you met. Of course.

Comment

Working...
      X