X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    "Is a BLT vegetarian?"

That was the point when I realised that humanity truly is doomed.
    "Are lambskin condoms vegan?"

Seconded!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Guys are a lot better at stuffing things than girls.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• "Welcome to [store], where common sense and spatial awareness go to die."
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• CWA: "My husband just texted me to say he bought 4 C batteries. I asked him what for. He said it's a surprise."
          CWB: "Maybe he's charging up your vibrator!"
          Everybody:
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• (My boss, trying to gently break the news to me that he has yet another project for me, despite knowing full well that I'm already doing the work of two people).
            Boss "I have good and bad news."
            Me "ok, can I have the good news first?"
            Boss "er, I actually don't have any..."

Comment

• "I told him that bright blue was a horrible color, and he said I could have a say in what color they painted the building when I bought it myself! The nerve!"

"I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "All I need right now are 20 minutes and a hammer."
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "When a customer comes up and I'm busy, I just shove it in my friggin' hole and help the customer."
                  -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Let the dongle hang down 12 inches."

"We're going to be putting the dongle in the rear."
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "Here, we have a tough military man saying, 'I broke a nail.'"

Comment

• "What do these donuts taste like?"
                        "They taste like steroids."

Comment

• "What comes after three?"
                          "Four!"

Comment

• "Of course, the one's that's not working is the ugliest."

Comment

• "I didn't know chocolate had caffeine in it."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I will do substance again in October."

(Note: person who made above quote is a native English speaker)

Comment

Working...
                                X