Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a Barney Fife sighting. Let me get this straight, he approaches her and gives her a ticket for wasting HIS time? What a moron!
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
      We have a Barney Fife sighting. Let me get this straight, he approaches her and gives her a ticket for wasting HIS time? What a moron!
      I would have filed a harassment complaint.
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• People should not have any pets. It's a good thing the animal shelter refused to let him adopt a puppy.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
          People should not have any pets. It's a good thing the animal shelter refused to let him adopt a puppy.
          This really disturbed me, that the jerk just left the bird outside in the cold! I too am glad the family was told they couldn't adopt as they are completely unfit to care for ANY animal...

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
            This really disturbed me, that the jerk just left the bird outside in the cold! I too am glad the family was told they couldn't adopt as they are completely unfit to care for ANY animal...
            Agreed. I wouldn't trust them to care for a pet rock.

Also glad to see the macaw went to a much better home, with someone who knows how to take care of birds.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Well that's one way to deal with hypocrisy.
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• http://notalwaysright.com/a-new-excu...-baggage/42286

Haha! He can't go to England any more to escape the bag tax. He's so screwed.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

• I wish I was surprised someone would want a costume like this for a six-year-old.

Not Always Right: The Comic – I Can Be Anything I Want
                  I Can Be Anything I Want (Story)

Comment

• http://notalwaysright.com/the-art-of-parenting/46524

There are so many levels of fail here it's pathetic!

Comment

• ^^ Both of the above mothers need a Absolutely no sense or decency whatsoever...
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                        ^^ Both of the above mothers need a Absolutely no sense or decency whatsoever...
                        At least the second one had to pay for the painting her child ruined - US$7,500 should get her attention!

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                          At least the second one had to pay for the painting her child ruined - US$7,500 should get her attention!
                          I'm willing to bet that it won't get her attention in the slightest. She blames the museum for what her son did.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                            I'm willing to bet that it won't get her attention in the slightest. She blames the museum for what her son did.
                            That she does, but it still came out of her pocket. And that's not chump change. One can only HOPE she's smart enough to stop this from happening again.

Wait a minute, where am I again?

Comment

• Does that awful excuse for a mother let her kid scribble on the walls at home? Putting up a review saying that the gallery should have warned her? They DID tell her to keep her kid under control.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                                Does that awful excuse for a mother let her kid scribble on the walls at home? Putting up a review saying that the gallery should have warned her? They DID tell her to keep her kid under control.
                                She'd probably blame Crayola for the marks.

Comment

Working...
                                X