X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Also, where is your store?
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Who put the over-ride through? the manager or the cashier? If it was the cashier and it was his log-in/pay number i really hope for his sake there were security cameras that saw what took place.

Comment

i was signed in and the co did the override.

update
        just got a call from the dept manager. she was asking why i marked the TV down to zero.she was sooo mad that she called me at home 630 in the morning. i told her the story.

from what she told me this isnt the first time the Co did this.

The dept manager is also emailing the same guy i did.

we both thinK that its a scam

Comment

i even told the customer to try calling his bank but he wanted none of it.

when i bought my tv i called my credit company to make sure it goes through

Comment

You should probably go to corporate with all the information now, before the CO spins it onto you. If the department manager came down on you first, you can bet that loss prevention will too.

Comment

Tell loss prevention. Get the details down while they are fresh in your mind.

Comment

OMG, please keep us updated. and i hope everything turns out well for you.
                there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                  just got a call from the dept manager. she was asking why i marked the TV down to zero.she was sooo mad that she called me at home 630 in the morning. i told her the story.

from what she told me this isnt the first time the Co did this.

The dept manager is also emailing the same guy i did.

we both thinK that its a scam
                  I'm glad that you've got someone on your side in the "I'm not the one that pulled this idiotic move" battle.

Comment

She's already reported it to her corporate office, as has another manager. We can only wait for juicy updates now
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Question, how in the hell can a regular cashier have the power to markdown a TV to zero dollars, sounds like crap software to me, at no point should you be even able to come close to that! At my work we authorized to give out at most $10 for customer service issues, and believe me the register doesn't allow anything over that.

I can't believe this has happened more than once, I mean your co-manager is a complete IDIOT, I'm sure doing a $500 markdown might have slipped by alot easier, this scam got way to greedy! Or at the very least charge SC $1.

I almost want to call shenanigans on this whole story because looking it over after some sleep, I can't see their even being a option to give out the TV, I mean WOW, please tell me he sprung for the extended service plan so a swat team will raid his house.
                      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Quoth underemployeed View Post
                        I almost want to call shenanigans on this whole story because looking it over after some sleep, I can't see their even being a option to give out the TV, I mean WOW, please tell me he sprung for the extended service plan so a swat team will raid his house.
                        I want to call shenanigans simply because what little I have for faith left in the species is better off if these people don't exist. -.-

Comment

Seeing as how this manager has done this before, he already has a track record. Dept. manager probably called you first to get the real story.
                          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

i didnt override it. i just marked it down and co managet put in numbers to approve it.

major update

I was pulled in the office along with my fellow cw and dept manager. We all wrote statements of what happened. Co manager was off today but called in anyway. market manager is pissed. Co mngr is on leave w/o pay. Maybe fired after reveiw.

Co manager is stating it was all about customer service and to keep the customer coming back(haha to get free stuff)

oh oh oh i forgot

Dept manager told me

this co is known to give stuff away for free alot

for example

a tv stand

microwave

whole grocery carts(i heard this one before...lady was mad that she had to wait in line....wait for it......while her kids were out in the car alone on a 100 degree day)
                            but nothing as high at 1 grand
                            Last edited by iradney; 07-08-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Market manager I believe is one step ABOVE the district manager. When HE is pissed and ready to crack some skulls you can bet your ass someone's gonna get shit-canned or major demotion.

Comment

He'd better get canned. And have the cost of the TV taken out of his final check.

EDIT: And the woman who left her kids in the car should have been arrested!
                                Last edited by Exaspera; 07-07-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: added something
                                Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Working...
                                X