This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    I smell fraud (FBI) and tax evasion (IRS).
    At the very least.....
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      It boggles my mind a bit that you never watched the show.

It's a shame. There's a Simpsons reference for just about ANY situation. Then again, this might be seen as a bad thing by some.
      Simpsons Did It.

Comment

It boggles my mind a bit that you never watched the show.
        Simple explanation for it:

I was raised by an Italian ex-Roman Catholic, converted to deep Southern Baptist. Also, she is from Brooklyn.

As a small example of the type of household? I almost didn't get to get involved in the whole Pokemon stuff (which, I still LOVE TO DEATH) because she found out that Pokemon "evolved" and there was a "Psychic" type.

...It was...an interesting childhood.
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I think I speak for all of us, when I say:

BOOYAAAH!!
          There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

no karma sweeter than seeing a scam artist facing punishment for their actions.

kinda like that construction guy who went psychotic on pfb/m3c with the constant lawsuit threats etc - only to end up in jail himself.

Comment

Seraph:

Using the links on your original post I went back and read all the previous posts you had made about this SC; the last one mentioned that he was talking about or threatening to sue you.

Now that this is all over (?) can you talk about whatever came of that?
              Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                If he'd come to nearby Davidson County, NC back when Gerald Hege was Sheriff, he'd been residing in a pink jail cell.

As much as I think the color pink rocks (it is my signature color) I don't think bars coordinate very well with it.
                I think that was kinda the whole point
                They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
                  Seraph:

Using the links on your original post I went back and read all the previous posts you had made about this SC; the last one mentioned that he was talking about or threatening to sue you.

Now that this is all over (?) can you talk about whatever came of that?
                  Tchah, I'd forgotten. </headbonk> That was...a bad time for me.

He never did sue. He did, however, actually contact an attorney. From what a leak told me, the attorney was pretty much was like "Does she have emails from you containing concrete approval of yours, and a contract of any type?" When he had to admit, well yes, attorney pretty much laughed in his face.

Granted, ExCoder did make the situation pretty bad at one point, but thankfully, I had waaaay more than enough evidence to prove any claims that he made, completely and ineffably wrong. In fact, I could've sued HIM for some stuff he went around posting on forums after that whole shenanigans, as I mentioned.

We did hear a lot of occasional rants from him, and a few outbursts, but that was it. He couldn't touch me, and the leak also informed me that a couple of hundred was wasted on the consultation. I really have to wonder what exactly went through his head, to think he even had a shred of a chance.

Comment

Dirty Lawyers

Quoth Seraph View Post

We did hear a lot of occasional rants from him, and a few outbursts, but that was it. He couldn't touch me, and the leak also informed me that a couple of hundred was wasted on the consultation. I really have to wonder what exactly went through his head, to think he even had a shred of a chance.
                    He thought he was a big time person. The lawyers who work for people they know is in the complete wrong charges thousands of dollars per hour. They know even if the case is dismissed right away that they will make $10,000+. And if they try to fight the judge's decision that they will make more. Then there is always the hope that the other side makes some simple mistake that will let them win the case.

Mr. Hotshot did not realize that if you want the type of lawyer who will fight for you no matter what that the lawyer wants to make sure that he always wins thru his billings.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                      I think that was kinda the whole point
                      I would agree . . . not quite sure how effective it was though.

But IIRC, the jail cells were repainted after Hege left office . . .
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

AWESOME UPDATE

Extra bonus round of karmic justice was discovered today. Ex-Client was arrested for filing a false police report, and in the process of the investigation, it was discovered he does drugs. A lot of them. And he's now in massive trouble.

Oh man, I'm dancing.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          AWESOME UPDATE

Extra bonus round of karmic justice was discovered today. Ex-Client was arrested for filing a false police report, and in the process of the investigation, it was discovered he does drugs. A lot of them. And he's now in massive trouble.

Oh man, I'm dancing.
                          Oh, SWEET! It's just SO nice when someone gets a well-deserved karmic bitchslap.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            AWESOME UPDATE

Oh man, I'm dancing.
                            OH HELL YES!

Boo-freakin-yah!

This calls for celebration.

WE NEED BOOZE AND BACON, STAT!
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

OH HELL YES!

Boo-freakin-yah!

This calls for celebration.

WE NEED BOOZE AND BACON, STAT!
                              Ask and ye shall receive.

Unfortunately, I really think this might not be as good as it should be....
                              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

do you know what his false report was over?

Comment

Working...
                                X