Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all these smelly drunks come from?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all these smelly drunks come from?

I was working for a professional baseball team selling tickets at one of their booths at gametime when some guy walks up asking for box seats behind the dugout. Now we didn't have the best team at the time, but box seats behind the dugout were still hard to come by, let alone five minutes before game time. I apologized and told the guy that they weren't available. He then proceeded to rant at me about how much the team sucked and how I must be lying because those seats must be there and I'm just too lazy to look. I was finally able to convince him that I had no box seats within the bases but sold him two reserve seats that were almost as good. After he left I politely asked the customer behind him to wait a moment and proceeded to pull the two seats to the previous customers right, to his left, behind him and in front of him...and waited.

Up comes a very smelly guy and his equally smelly girlfriend looking for two tickets. There go the left ones. Next comes two incredibly drunk good old boys. There go the right ones. Two more drunks (frat boys this time). Bye, bye to the ones in front. A couple of drunk gang bangers and that takes care of the ones in back.

The best part was my exchange with the guy who was the very next customer after the jerk.

Me: Thank you for waiting sir, how can I help you?

Cool Customer: Yes, I'd like two of your best tickets...nowhere near that asshole.

(For him I pulled two from the players wives section.)

Pwned
    I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Evil! I love it!
      Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

*applause*

Comment

PWNED! That is awesome
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Ah, to have ever been able to do that to any of my SC's. I think you beat out even my best forms of revenge I've ever been most proud of.

Well done sir!

Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I love how people think that once they are done with a ticket seller that the seller has no ability to affect them. How wrong they are.

Comment

Working...
              X